Re: Official Match Thread; City v Hull

A deserved, convincing win, please!

4-1-3-1

----------Given------------
Zab--Toure--Lescott--Bridge
------------NDJ-------------
Weiss-----Ireland------Robinho
---------Adebayor------------

Ireland right up Ade's ass, adding Weiss is not a joke.

My Team:

4-3-3

------------Given

Zabs--Toure--Lescott--Bridge

SWP------De Jong-----Ireland

Tevez----Adebayor----Bellers

City 4-0.

I'd play a 4-3-3 line-up - go at Hull and try and take the initiative in the game - give them a game to chace, rather than allowing them to play like Neverton did

-----------------Given----------------
Richards----Toure----Lescott----Bridge
-----Ireland----de Jong----Barry-------
------Tevez------Ade-----Robinho-----

If we take the game on positively from the start and create problems for them with all the attacking threat we possess - like we should be at home against a team like Hull - then a good team performance would give a real confidence boost to players like Richards, Barry and Tevez, who I think really need their confidence lifting to help them get back to being the players we all know they can be.

This is a game to be really positive from the offest - try and shake off this drawing habit we seem to have acquired recently

I wish i hadnt checked the odds for this but a 3-2 Hull win is 100-1,just dont know if i can bring myself to bet against city.I just think theyre scoring plenty of goals lately (allbeit at home i know) and i would imagine after last years farce they will want to put the record straight.
Will anyone object to just a little £1 bet,if it comes off i'll give half to a city based charity.

--------------------Given--------------------

Zabs--------Toure------Lescott--Bridge

SWP-------Barry------De Jong------Bellers

------------Tevez----Adebayor------------

Subs : Taylor, Nedum, Robinho, RSC, Kompany, Ireland, Petrov

will be the team IMO.

Anyone else thing Zabs is shit ? proving to be a total liability, very much Tiatto mk2. Richards cant even get in the squad these days we will DEFINATELY be buying a top draw right back in January.

alera said:

will be the team IMO.

Anyone else thing Zabs is shit ? proving to be a total liability, very much Tiatto mk2. Richards cant even get in the squad these days we will DEFINATELY be buying a top draw right back in January.

Zab is doing alright, by the way Petrov is injured.

alera said:

will be the team IMO.

Thank goodness you are not the manager. Stevie Ireland HAS to play as he is our only creative midfielder. Zaba is not shit just going through a bad phase like Bazza. Where is Weiss? He should always be on the bench in case SWP picks up a knock.

I think Ireland should play but Hughes hasnt been using him much of late bar the Liverpool game (where TEvez was rested)

DOnt rate Zabs at all, complete liability, either gets sent off or costs us goals. Not like we have much choice at the moment Richards is even worse he cant even get in the first team squad at the moment it would seem.

I just listed the team I think Hughes will pick - and it is almost certainly that team - unless he drops TEvez for Ireland = hyper negative against a very poor hull side at home. Weiss good player but very young if Petrov is injured Johnson will take his place on the bench...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.