Team for Hull Game

Re: Official Match Thread; City v Hull

----------------------------------Given-------------------------------------------------

-----------------Toure-----------Onuoha------------Lescott----------------------------

------------------------De Jong------------Ireland--------------------------------------

------SWP-----------------------------------------------------------Bellamy------------

-------------------------------------------Robinho--------------------------------------

------------------------------Tevez-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------Adebayor-----------------------------

Subs: Taylor, Zabaleta, Kompany, Johnson, Barry, Weiss, Santa Cruz

City win 7-2. We should be just going for it against the likes of Hull at Home.

chestervegasblue said:
----------------------------------Given-------------------------------------------------

-----------------Toure-----------Onuoha------------Lescott----------------------------

------------------------De Jong------------Ireland--------------------------------------

------SWP-----------------------------------------------------------Bellamy------------

-------------------------------------------Robinho--------------------------------------

------------------------------Tevez-----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------Adebayor-----------------------------

Subs: Taylor, Zabaleta, Kompany, Johnson, Barry, Weiss, Santa Cruz

City win 7-2. We should be just going for it against the likes of Hull at Home.
In short, no.

Weve been drawing games because we keep conceeding, not because we cant score, so only playing three at the back is on the level of retardedness.

....................Given....................
Richards.....Touré....Lescott.....Bridge (Touré may not be fit so we might play Onuoha)

...........Ireland......de Jong...........
Bellamy.........Tévez..........Robinho (Might have to start SWP instead of Robbi & bring him on later)

.................Adebayor.................

And I think Richards needs a chance.

lee-mcfc said:
seriously is it only me who think it will be 6-0??
I think it could be anything from 3-3 to an 8-1 win, either way there will be goals scored at both ends of the pitch.

Those silly folks who want Richards to play really dont have a clue! I cant believe there are actually people who would prefer that player to Zab! Give it a break, Zab has to play, this is a given.

Somud said:
Those silly folks who want Richards to play really dont have a clue! I cant believe there are actually people who would prefer that player to Zab! Give it a break, Zab has to play, this is a given.

It's an opinion that is different to yours mate. Not sure if you have seen any games live this season, but for me they are both not good enough.

keemcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
seriously is it only me who think it will be 6-0??
I think it could be anything from 3-3 to an 8-1 win, either way there will be goals scored at both ends of the pitch.

yup true, av been saying all week i think its gonna be a big score , i dont see hull scoring though unless jimmy bulard gets one but thats about it , i can see us FINALLY winning a game :P!

vincent said:
Somud said:

It's an opinion that is different to yours mate. Not sure if you have seen any games live this season, but for me they are both not good enough.

It is indeed a different opinion, but it is also true that there are some opinions that are right and some that are just plain wrong, and that's one of those cases.

Miami Weiss said:
A deserved, convincing win, please!

4-1-3-1

----------Given------------
Zab--Toure--Lescott--Bridge
------------NDJ-------------
Weiss-----Ireland------Robinho
---------Adebayor------------

Ireland right up Ade's ass, adding Weiss is not a joke.

Fuck me. We have had a player sent off before we start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.