Team for tmo (from a coach at city)

Mattyc55

Take it with a pinch of salt but i was out with a mate of mine tonight at a party (a coach at the club) and he told me in confidence that he'd seen the team. Might well be bullshit, but he was driving and definitely not pissed up...

For what its worth.

Hart
Micah
Komps
Lescott
Zaba
NDJ
Yaya
Barry
Balo
Silva
Tevez

Mattyc55 said:
Take it with a pinch of salt but i was out with a mate of mine tonight at a party (a coach at the club) and he told me in confidence that he'd seen the team. Might well be bullshit, but he was driving and definitely not pissed up...

For what its worth.

Hart
Micah
Komps
Lescott
Zaba
NDJ
Yaya
Barry
Balo
Silva
Tevez

Played.

Mattyc55 said:

For what its worth.

Hart
Micah
Komps
Lescott
Zaba
NDJ
Yaya
Barry
Balo
Silva
Tevez

That should be the team. And I suspect it will be the team.<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 8:06 pm --<br /><br />
McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
Dont think its the game for Mario, he can be a bit volatile!

Probably shouldn't have been in the semi-final then either. How'd that one work out?

Footyblue said:
Mattyc55 said:

For what its worth.

Hart
Micah
Komps
Lescott
Zaba
NDJ
Yaya
Barry
Balo
Silva
Tevez

That should be the team. And I suspect it will be the team.

-- Fri May 13, 2011 8:06 pm --

McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
Dont think its the game for Mario, he can be a bit volatile!

Probably shouldn't have been in the semi-final then either. How'd that one work out?

Know wot you mean, I have doubts ovr Carlos and Barry starting for fitness reasons, then again Richards has looked better than ever after his lay off (oxygen tents are real performance enhancers, if you've the dedication to use them properly).

Mattyc55 said:

For what its worth.

Hart
Micah
Komps
Lescott
Zaba
NDJ
Yaya
Barry
Balo
Silva
Tevez

Well I hope so because that's exactly the starting line up I'd be sending out too. Actually when I put it like that I'm not sure if it's a good thing. Hope Tevez starts though. He'll be useless if he comes on at 70 minutes, does his hamstring again and we trundle into ET.

adrianr said:
Mattyc55 said:

For what its worth.

Hart
Micah
Komps
Lescott
Zaba
NDJ
Yaya
Barry
Balo
Silva
Tevez

Well I hope so because that's exactly the starting line up I'd be sending out too. Actually when I put it like that I'm not sure if it's a good thing. Hope Tevez starts though. He'll be useless if he comes on at 70 minutes, does his hamstring again and we trundle into ET.

Only thing I wonder.. is if they hold Tevez for ET and possible Penalties.. just saying its a thought not that I would do it. Not sure he could play 120.. but who knows.

okstate99 said:
adrianr said:
Mattyc55 said:

For what its worth.

Hart
Micah
Komps
Lescott
Zaba
NDJ
Yaya
Barry
Balo
Silva
Tevez

Only thing I wonder.. is if they hold Tevez for ET and possible Penalties.. just saying its a thought not that I would do it. Not sure he could play 120.. but who knows.

Certainly a possibility. He's probably the last player you'd want coming on against you after 90 minutes of running, he could literally tear you a new one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.