Team for tmo (from a coach at city)

If CT plays/starts it was/is not about his fitness it's all about him and Roberto. Roberto is just showing him who is the boss and in my opion rightly so.

Like i said guys, only passing on what i was told. He said he spent the afternoon with Kiddo who was in very good spirits and that the lads were all very excited/confident before they set off. We shall see if hes right about the team, hopefully he wasnt bullshitting!

Mattyc55 said:
Like i said guys, only passing on what i was told. He said he spent the afternoon with Kiddo who was in very good spirits and that the lads were all very excited/confident before they set off. We shall see if hes right about the team, hopefully he wasnt bullshitting!

Lets hope he's right bud..

adrianr said:
Mattyc55 said:
Take it with a pinch of salt but i was out with a mate of mine tonight at a party (a coach at the club) and he told me in confidence that he'd seen the team. Might well be bullshit, but he was driving and definitely not pissed up...

For what its worth.

Hart
Micah
Komps
Lescott
Zaba
NDJ
Yaya
Barry
Balo
Silva
Tevez

Well I hope so because that's exactly the starting line up I'd be sending out too. Actually when I put it like that I'm not sure if it's a good thing. Hope Tevez starts though. He'll be useless if he comes on at 70 minutes, does his hamstring again and we trundle into ET.

That's my 'Guess the Team' team in the kbb comp. ;)

thats the team i would play with aj to come off the bench, but lets hope we dont need him!

would have preferred milner to get another start over baz to be honest.apart from that exactly what i had hoped for.this is one off game and we need to go for it at the start and if we can get into our rythm early and push them back then hopefully we can get an early goal or two.the only thing that worries me is we seem to start well and then tail off for some reason and make no bones about it stoke are going to be fired up for this game and are gonna bombard us with long balls and delaps throws so hopefully vinny and lescott can deal with them and hart can read the throws and come and punch/catch them.danger man though for them i feel its walters whos come in to the premiership and done fantastic!! need to keep him quiet.

whatever the starting 11 the big difference is the quality of our bench nowadays,subs can change and win games cmon the blues!

that is the team would play

you could argue milner for barry but bary wil sit a little deeper and that may help combat some of stokes aerial bombardment if they do start playing long ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.