team for tomorrow?

vimtojoe said:
We're so good, we can use all our strikers, we have so fucking many. Who needs a defence, really??

I say

Joe Hart

Jo-Caicedo-Tevez-Santa Cruz-Adebayor-Bellamy-Robinho-Torres-Silva-Milner

is this not clarkie bait ? surely ?

stavros said:
...................Hart......................
richards...toure...kompany....kolarov
......yaya.....de jong....barry..........
......tevez.....adebayor...johnson.....

this is assuming boateng is croked and silva isnt fit to start.
if kolarov is injured then lescott plays lb?
opinions?

Think you are pretty close there but I think Shay will be in goal.

20sbc07 said:
Luke_mcfc said:
It has to be (if everyone is fit)...
.......................Hart..................
Boateng..Toure..Kompany..Kolarov
...........De Jong........Yaya..........
.....Johnson......Tevez....Silva......
...................Adebayor...............

I agree with this except i think Barry might start over De Jong.

Or we might go defensive and swap Johnson for Barry just having Tevez and Silva playing behind Ade.

I would bet you anything you want that Mancini will be inclined to play for a draw, though I hope I'm wrong. Pity about Boetang, though. That has pissed me off. International football is pants. You get your players back crocked from yet another pointless, joyless international game, that didn't have to be played in the first place. Christ, the WC has only been finished three weeks. What do we need with a load of pointless internationals.

Sorry, belated rant.

If the injuries and fitness stories are true then this could be the staring line up

....................Hart...............
Richards....Toure....Kompany....Kolarov
.......Barry....De Jong........Yaya....
.........Tevez.... .......Johnson.....
...................Adebayor...............<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:50 pm --<br /><br />
dref619 said:
vimtojoe said:
We're so good, we can use all our strikers, we have so fucking many. Who needs a defence, really??

I say

Joe Hart

Jo-Caicedo-Tevez-Santa Cruz-Adebayor-Bellamy-Robinho-Torres-Silva-Milner

is this not clarkie bait ? surely ?

No he is a raggity rag rag

The Fixer said:
Anyone think Robinho makes the squad tomorrow? he was supposedly training today..

I'd stick in him at some point or other, tomorrow. His performance would tell us a lot about his state of mind. For as long as he is with us, we should be using him if it suits us, And if he gets a game or two and doesn't look like he can be bothered.then, , he can rot in the reserves and play his football at Hyde FC. Innit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.