team for tomorrow?

Do we know which players are actually in London for the game tomorrow?

And how does the team travel? I know the rags take the train alot? I would think it just as easy to charter a motor coach down there, but im no expert.

Probably a stupid question but because the 25 man squad is not final, can Bellers play?

The Fixer said:
I worry about Bale bombing down the left up against micah, if we play a narrow midfield we could be in lumber... i do wonder if swp might get the nod on the right hand side due to his pace and tracking back?

Funny how he was 'injured' and missed the international hmmmm........

GK: Hart

RB: Boateng
CB: Richards
CB: Kompany
LB: Kolarov

RW: Silva
CM: Y.Toure
DM: De Jong
LW: Robinho

SS: Tevez
CF: Adebayor

SB: Given
SB: K.Toure
SB: Lescott
SB: A.Johnson
SB: Barry
SB: Santa Cruz
SB: Jo

The Fixer said:
I worry about Bale bombing down the left up against micah, if we play a narrow midfield we could be in lumber... i do wonder if swp might get the nod on the right hand side due to his pace and tracking back?

in all fairness to Micah he has been solid in pre-season so fingers crossed its his season this season to show he still has the talent.

Also it beats having Sylvinho ;0)

C1TY4LIFE said:

We'd get murdered. We'd need a 3 man midfield, yaya, nigel and barry with silva behind the front two and bobs yer uncle!

C1TY4LIFE said:

Did Mancini not say it would be too early for him to play, that he was too tired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.