Team News

GDB said:
Bellamy starts, Toure eligible, Garrido starts, Shauny Wright touch and go for place on bench. Adebayor unavailable.

We knew all along Bellemy would start thats why he was rested v Stoke.

GDB/ Graig douglas Bellamy .

Shooter 83 said:
GDB said:
Bellamy starts, Toure eligible, Garrido starts, Shauny Wright touch and go for place on bench. Adebayor unavailable.

We knew all along Bellemy would start thats why he was rested v Stoke.

GDB/ Graig douglas Bellamy .
I bow down to those predictors on here...I hope the knee theory is true but it would be good as bridges may be closing and uniting...or...

avoidconfusion said:
Can someone ban this WUM please?
Patience can be a downfall sometimes, wouldn't put all eggs in the basket mind...

avoidconfusion said:
GDB said:
Patience can be a downfall sometimes, wouldn't put all eggs in the basket mind...

My god, you're annoying.

My God AVC your are so annoying, stop trying to save us innocents, give up your crusade. Let us believe what we want and disbelieve what we want, stop trying to save us, granted you are all seeing, all wisdom.

GDB said:
avoidconfusion said:
Can someone ban this WUM please?

Just like reading one of the gutter press articles. Guesswork and no substance and then a strange quote that means............... nothing at all:)

GDB said:

Are you willing to bet your membership on this prediction? So that if it turns wrong, we can IP ban you, or is this 'a rumour'?

Not a threat, just wondering.

so, team news.

bellamy starts (as predicted by 90% of peeps on here, and suggested by Mancini's comments)
toure is available (on the official site)
swp touch and go (always was)
adebayor unavailable (always was)

so, garrido starts is the only real 'news'. a 50/50 shot. and you think people will listen to you if he does start?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.