Team News

Damocles said:
GDB said:
Bellamy starts, Toure eligible, Garrido starts, Shauny Wright touch and go for place on bench. Adebayor unavailable.

Are you willing to bet your membership on this prediction? So that if it turns wrong, we can IP ban you, or is this 'a rumour'?

Not a threat, just wondering.

nice one Damocles

bizzbo said:
so, garrido starts is the only real 'news'. a 50/50 shot. and you think people will listen to you if he does start?

Would have said it was less than 50/50 that one mate...

Wasn't expecting Sylvinho to be dropped for Garrido myself.

If it is a wind up, it's a shit one, so I tend to believe him.

SalfordCityBlue said:
bizzbo said:
so, garrido starts is the only real 'news'. a 50/50 shot. and you think people will listen to you if he does start?

Would have said it was less than 50/50 that one mate...

Wasn't expecting Sylvinho to be dropped for Garrido myself.

If it is a wind up, it's a shit one, so I tend to believe him.

on the face of it, yep... but remember it's two games in three days and Sylvinho is 35, he was tired well before he was subbed yesterday.

citoeast said:
My God AVC your are so annoying, stop trying to save us innocents, give up your crusade. Let us believe what we want and disbelieve what we want, stop trying to save us, granted you are all seeing, all wisdom.

Shouldn't you be over at Citymancs, desperately trying to troll TFM into giving you some attention with a response? :)

swps said:
Bellamy instead of Petrov or Robinho?

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think it's for Petrov. When you go on the road you need to be defensive minded, and I know it's not a strength of Robbie, but Petrov is even worse at tracking back than Robbie. Robbie at least tracked back a few times Saturday, something I didn't see from Petrov. He leaves the fullbacks so unprotected with his runs it's amazing. Although, I think Roberto tried Petrov on the right on Saturday for a reason, to see if he could play him there on Monday with Bellers back in the lineup, I would rather see him put Bellers out right and leave Robbie in the lineup in the left. People will argue with me, but I actually think Robbie played better as time went on against Stoke and I would like to see him build upon that. And Roberto has said the he wants Robbie to focus on being better away from home so why not put him out there against a lack lust Wolves team.

I could be completely wrong, and he could very well put Bellers in for Robbie, but in my opinion I would go with keeping Robbie and dropping Petrov. Of course, that is just my opinion and it means nothing with regards to what Roberto will actually do.

Given,Richards,Zabaletta,Toure, Kompany,DeJong, Ireland, Barry, Tevez, Bellamy, Petrov

Looks good to me!

My conversation with a member of the coaching staff:

He told me "Sylvinhio rested for the Wolves game"
"Is Garrido in then?"
"Yes, I imagine a straight swap"

Jumping the gun looks like the order of the day, I apologize. He was right about the rest I guess...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.