Team to face Blackburn

I think he's talking about picking players who actually play for us instead of picking the likes of terry & lescott who we haven't signed yet? Or am I way off the mark?

liamctid said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Pedantic Bastards -lol I was referring to the choices not pinpointing where they would be by grid reference - I have learnt my lesson.

What like Kompany playing centre half?
oh - you`ve piped up now - yes like Kompany playing centre half (if fit) - read my post and you will see - that I did say out of Current players. I know there will be more signings?
So you think Dunne is better there? Fair enough your choice.
Oh and you don`t think Tevez will be picked?

Given
Zab
Ned (Terry?)
Dunne (Lescott?)
Bridge
NDJ
Barry
Ireland
Tevez
Robi
Adebayor

Kompers & richards not fit to start the season.

subs
Taylor
SWP
Petrov
RSC
Bellers
Boj

Now that is a team & bench to get excited about.

jimbo101 said:
Kompers & richards not fit to start the season.
Richards is out too? I thought he was recovering well from swine flu? It shouldn't keep him out for much longer should it? Or does he have an injury as well as swine flu?

GaudinoMotors said:
liamctid said:
What like Kompany playing centre half?
oh - you`ve piped up now - yes like Kompany playing centre half (if fit) - read my post and you will see - that I did say out of Current players. I know there will be more signings?

I read that you think whoever it is who had Kompany at centre half knows football. And I read that me putting out a balanced 4-4-2 'Just to mix it up' - in other words, this could be the team and no one has thought of it - is worthy of me knowing nothing about football. I don't actually think we will start with this team at Ewood, however there is more of a chance the team I picked playing than the one which you thought justified the 'knowing football' tag.

----------------Given------------------

Zab-----Kompany(c)---Lescott-----Bridge

SWP------De Jong---Barry------Robinho

-----------Adebayor--Tevez-----------

SUBS
Ireland
Richards
Bojinov
Petrov
Onuoha
RSC
Taylor

Gk- Given
DR- Zabaleta
DC- Dunne
DC- Ned
DL- Bridge
DM- De Jong
MC- Ireland
MC- Barry
RF- Tevez
LF- Robinho
ST- Adebayor

Subs:
Taylor, Richards, Bojinov, Johnson, Petrov, Elano, RSC

I'll change it when we sign some defenders.

brian the blue said:
----------------Given------------------

Zab-----Kompany(c)---Lescott-----Bridge

SWP------De Jong---Barry------Robinho

-----------Adebayor--Tevez-----------

SUBS
Ireland
Richards
Bojinov
Petrov
Onuoha
RSC
Taylor
Ireland as sub??????? Stratospheric facepalm.

liamctid said:
GaudinoMotors said:

I read that you think whoever it is who had Kompany at centre half knows football. And I read that me putting out a balanced 4-4-2 'Just to mix it up' - in other words, this could be the team and no one has thought of it - is worthy of me knowing nothing about football. I don't actually think we will start with this team at Ewood, however there is more of a chance the team I picked playing than the one which you thought justified the 'knowing football' tag.
Fair enough mate - fiver?
(Why no Tevez)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.