The first 11 against Blackburn will be extremely interesting. Heres
my starting line up:

--------------Given------------------

Micah-------Dunne----Lescott-----Bridge

------Ireland----De Jong-----Barry------

------------Tevez-----Robinho---------

-----------------Ade------------------

Subs:
SWP - I had to sacrifice to get De Jong in!
Ned
RSC
Boj
bloody hell looks good

u2fme2 said:
kildareblue said:
The first 11 against Blackburn will be extremely interesting. Heres
my starting line up:

--------------Given------------------

Micah-------Dunne----Lescott-----Bridge

------Ireland----De Jong-----Barry------

------------Tevez-----Robinho---------

-----------------Ade------------------

Subs:
SWP - I had to sacrifice to get De Jong in!
Ned
RSC
Boj
bloody hell looks good
You can add Zab and Petrov to the bench as we are allowed seven subs, I'm guessing you missed Taylor off deliberately.

BringBackSwales said:
GStar said:
Is there evidence to suggest this or is this an ITK claim? Thats seems a pretty confident statement.

Everything i've seen suggests that Hughes is afer a CB pairing of Terry and Lescott.

Exactly, and also dont forgey Bridge was a Hughes buy so he is not gonna bin him after a few months

He wants 2 good players for every position. A lot of Highes' old signings will be back ups.

Garrido is not a safe back up so we need a LB. No point in buying worse than you already have so you buy a better LB and Bridge (who hasn't been top class) becomes back up.

Lescott is equally good at LB as CB.

It comes down to who you would leave out Ned or Bridge.

I think the idea is:

Richards Terry Ned Lescott.

But if you believe Bridge is better then fair enough. But those that think that Lescott will always play CD are wide of the mark IMHO.

Cobwebcat said:
BringBackSwales said:
Exactly, and also dont forgey Bridge was a Hughes buy so he is not gonna bin him after a few months

He wants 2 good players for every position. A lot of Highes' old signings will be back ups.

Garrido is not a safe back up so we need a LB. No point in buying worse than you already have so you buy a better LB and Bridge (who hasn't been top class) becomes back up.

I think the idea is:

But if you believe Bridge is better then fair enough. But those that think that Lescott will always play CD are wide of the mark IMHO.

My point was what I think Hughes probably thinks not what I think, although tbh I quite rate Bridge and think we will see much better from him next season, bloody hope so anyway

BringBackSwales said:
Cobwebcat said:

I think the idea is:

My point was what I think Hughes probably thinks not what I think, although tbh I quite rate Bridge and think we will see much better from him next season, bloody hope so anyway

I do think that's how Hughes is thinking. You are right I think Bridge can get better though.

niallerbluemoon said:
--------------Given
Zabaleta-----Ned----Lescott-----bridge
---------------------------------------
-----Ireland----de jong------barry------
----------tevez---------robinho
-----------------ADE-------------------

Subs
Taylor
Swp
Petrov
Garrido
Bellemy
Rsc
Micah(if fit) if not mee or tbh

I would go with that team, hopefully we'll sign Lescott.
On a side note, won't we be wearing our black kit for the match against Blackburn, as there would be a clash of colours?

Amigo said:
------------------Given---------------
-Micah--Kompany (C)--Lescott--Bridge-
--------Zabaleta---DeJong----Barry----
---------Ireland---------Robinho-------
------------------Tevez---------------

so we pay 40million for 2 big target men coz we didnt have one all last season and was part of our downfall away last season AND LEAVE THEM ON THE BENCH,sorry fella u WILL NEVER make a football manager

----------------------Given------------------

Micah-------New CH----Lescott-----Bridge

--------Ireland----De Jong-----Barry------

---------------Tevez-----Robinho---------

----------------------Ade------------------

Subs :

SWP
Petrov
RSC
Bellamy
Zabs
Nedum
Taylor

If he is fit RSC will play against old club. Given BFS tactics with high balls being launched into our area especially at free kicks and corners wouldn't be surprised to see both Ade and RSC playing to help out in defence.

SWP Tevez De Jong Barry

RSC Ade

Only my opinion.

squirtyflower said:
u2fme2 said:
bloody hell looks good
You can add Zab and Petrov to the bench as we are allowed seven subs, I'm guessing you missed Taylor off deliberately.

Unfortunately it was not deliberate!! I made a bit of a balls of the subs. Zab, MJ and Taylor to be added.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.