team vs Rags

.....................................Given...........................................
...Richards.........Toure...................Lescott.............Bridge.......
.......................................................................................
........................Dejong.............Barry..................................
.................................Ireland.............................................
.....Swp......................................................Petrov..............
...............................Bellemy...............................................

-----------------Given---------------

Richards--Lescott--Toure--Bridge

-----------De Jong----Barry------------

SWP------------Ireland----------Petrov

------------------Bellamy---------------

THIS

Subs : Taylor, Zabs, Nedum, Kompany, Sylvinho, Weiss, Tevez

I don't think it matters that we've got a few players out. We've beaten United with far worse teams over the years. Current form and quality of players are but mere details for derby days. Anything can happen and it's usually the team that's most up for it that wins. The pressure is all on united so hopefully our players wil lrelax and play football and come away with 3 points.

alera said:
-----------------Given---------------

Richards--Lescott--Toure--Bridge

-----------De Jong----Barry------------

SWP------------Ireland----------Petrov

------------------Bellamy---------------

THIS

Subs : Taylor, Zabs, Nedum, Kompany, Sylvinho, Weiss, Tevez
Sorry but three of your subs are out injured...

bbc website has ireland down as 'doubtful' for the game. he better be fit, i just stuck £2 on him to score first and us to win 2-1 @ 125/1

DirtyEddie said:
bbc website has ireland down as 'doubtful' for the game. he better be fit, i just stuck £2 on him to score first and us to win 2-1 @ 125/1

Got the same bet going. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.