Teams that play music when they score

2 games stick in my mind for music being played after goals

The 8-1 drubbing at Middlesborough where delerious City fans were dancing along with it like the helpless spectators we were.

Mackens goal against us from the halfway line at Deepdale - DJ Otzi - Hey baby - could never stand that song after that. Plus we bought Macken and he turned out to be like a dud firework - shite.

It will be us next doing it and it will probably be the final nail in the coffin for me :-(

It is fucking cringeworthy.

I'm sure Wimbledon used to play Jump Around by House of Pain, I remember losing about 4-1 there years ago and they were doing it. Bastards.

Saw bolton were at it last night so I was giving my boss some stick. They were playing 'I just can't get enough' or whatever it's called

It is bad.

i do remember though, Hamburg at their ground played like a dance remix version of Coldplay - Viva La Vida, sounded amazing, the only time i haven't though 'that is stupid playing music when they score'

Can't stand it - hated it when we used to do it and can't understand why it happened on Saturday. Makes us look ridiculous.

Being serious I can't understand the need to play music, is it to pump the crowed up? Who started the whole thing? Wasn't it American Football? Its showboating at its very best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.