Teams that play music when they score

Tin hat time but I quiet like it!

Its soooo quiet in COMS that id be willing to trying anything to liven the place up a bit.

Freestyler said:
It is bad.

i do remember though, Hamburg at their ground played like a dance remix version of Coldplay - Viva La Vida, sounded amazing, the only time i haven't though 'that is stupid playing music when they score'

Yeah, it sounded awesome when Hamburg did it - probably because they've got big fuck-off speakers over in Germany at football grounds and it booms out, rather than pipes out over the tannoy.

Over here though it just seems a bit too plastic for my liking. Preston are amongst the biggest culprits. They've gone from playing "Song 2" back in the days of us playing in the third tier, to the previously mentioned "Hey baby" when Macken scored that wonder goal, and latterly "Chelsea Dagger" when we played them in the FA Cup back in 2007. Funny though, you never hear these clubs play anything when the opposition score ;)

-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:08 pm --

Josh Blue said:
Being honest i quite like the tune Norwich play when they score

I'm not sure what they play these days when they score but I remember Norwich playing "Another One Bites The Dust" when they took the lead against us in the 1993-94 season. Niall Quinn equalised for us immediately afterwards while their fans were still mid-song. Priceless!

As has already been mentioned about hamburg in 2008, it sounded awesome there.

When teams do it in the premier league, it annoys me so fucking much.
So cringe worthy.

Does anyone remember the season under pearce, I think we were playing liverpool at home, and the club played some pre recorded chants over the tannoy during the game, to get the crowd going. Everyone just looked at each other in embarrassment.

while we're at it, the england band should be destroyed. each member should have his instrument of choice inserted up his arsehole before being given a good kicking. 'tis the only time i'd like to see a return to the days of english hooligans. each stone island clad buffoon could take turns whacking a band member. if this shite started at city, i'd knock it on the head.

PSmyth07 said:
Im starting to hate the Bluemoon that gets played before the match.

100% i used to hate anfield and the swamp playin their shite anthems b4 kick off, we never did it at maine rd and the atmos seemed to always be there anyway. I cant stand the blue moon over the tannoy at the start, and as for the goal tune when we score, as a previous poster said, unfortuantely that would spell the end for me too

teams that play music when they score are just making a rod for their own backs anyway. in the last promotion season burnley scored first & their fans all sang along to tom hark. city then banged in 4 & the city fans just took the piss by singing along even though there was no music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.