Tears anyone?

Blue_Rossy said:
Not got a ticket for the OT leg. Got it on SS HD. Think if we win ill cry in happiness, and if we lose ill cry coz im gutted, im 35 and not had any luck with my beautiful blues.
anyone else getting the kleenex out lol.
Yes but for a different reason if we win.

Blue_Rossy said:
Not got a ticket for the OT leg. Got it on SS HD. Think if we win ill cry in happiness, and if we lose ill cry coz im gutted, im 35 and not had any luck with my beautiful blues.
anyone else getting the kleenex out lol.

Kleenex will be out if we win. The living room will be like a plasterers radio when i get in.

Plasterers radio. hahah!

If we win i'm going to get as drunk as I can possibly get, book Thursday off and do it all over again. If we lose i'm going to turn the tele off and go to bed, then proceed to be as miserable as I can be until I see fit. The out-laws are here on Saturday, and if we lose its going to be like something out of a depression movie. They'll make small talk, and i'll curl up in the chair with my back to them, the place will go quiet and i'll feel a 'there-there' pat on my back, which is when i'll start to stare out of the window and dribble.

If we get beat tomorrow night it would kill me getting knocked out by them but I will still be up singing BLUE MOON and proud of how well we have done in the competition, And if we win I think I will be in tears of happiness.

It will be tears of happiness tomorrow night!!

I'll be very pissed off if we go out Tommorow nigh like every other blue,but i'll also remind myself that we came within 90 minutes of reaching a cup final.That for me would be a marker of the progress the club has made and it's only a matter of time before we get to a final and win a trophy.

I'm 35 too, I will cry if we make it to a cup final, as a kid I got excited each year for the fa and league cup third round and each year we went out at some stage and I still watched all the finals hoping one day to be there.

maybe this is the time, if not it will come soon enough.

I feel chilled knowing the club is in good hands,

SWPISHOME said:
If we get beat tomorrow night it would kill me getting knocked out by them but I will still be up singing BLUE MOON and proud of how well we have done in the competition, And if we win I think I will be in tears of happiness.

It will be tears of happiness tomorrow night!!

cheers swp i'm glad to know optimism is alive and well, and your level headedness is very refreshing! (i'm chomping at the bit, and can't guarantee my conduct either way!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.