Tears anyone?

Blueburky said:
I am old enough to remember the 1981 FA cup final replay. Aged 13 cried like a baby, hated Spurs with a passion ever since.Turned on ESPN today and some crappy thing about very same cup final, turned it off sharpish.Ricki Villa my arse!
Feel sick about tomorrow, had hopes dashed so many times, but Come On you Blues!!! it's about time!!!!
Same here - I was also 13 and was at the final but couldn't go to the replay. I remember being heartbroken after that game but with the following 29 years being trophyless, tomorrows game carries all that hurt with it. We just have to win.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Anyone crying over the result of a football match wants to have a serious word with themselves.

I hate it.

It smacks of a 'Sky fan' to me.

Every fecking season Sky love to pick out some bellend in the crowd weeping as his team go down. We then get other bellends spotting this and thinking "Hey, this is the way that PROPER football fans behave".

So next season, when their team goes down, they start doing it so everyone can see that they too are a passionate fan and how much they are affected.

Loads of old b0llocks and I will go as far as to state that anyone crying at football (unless it is associated to a far more serious reason/memory that is non football) is almost always a Johnny Come Lately 'fan' who is playing at it

So, the only thing that will get me crying is if I spot someone else crying. I might shed a tear for the death of football combined with expressing my sadness at the idiocy of people desperate to show that they are "so passionate" (usually to overcompensate).

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Anyone crying over the result of a football match wants to have a serious word with themselves.

I hate it.

Every fecking season Sky love to pick out some bellend in the crowd weeping as his team go down. We then get other bellends spotting this and thinking "Hey, this is the way that PROPER football fans behave".

So next season, when their team goes down, they start doing it so everyone can see that they too are a passionate fan and how much they are affected.

Loads of old b0llocks and I will go as far as to state that anyone crying at football (unless it is associated to a far more serious reason/memory that is non football) is almost always a Johnny Come Lately 'fan' who is playing at it

congrats JMA, for one of your shortest posts! the 1st one of your posts i've read from start to finish.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

I hate it.

So, the only thing that will get me crying is if I spot someone else crying. I might shed a tear for the death of football combined with expressing my sadness at the idiocy of people desperate to show that they are "so passionate" (usually to overcompensate).

I may be crying, but you're more a miserable git!

scowy68 said:
I'll be very pissed off if we go out Tommorow nigh like every other blue,but i'll also remind myself that we came within 90 minutes of reaching a cup final.That for me would be a marker of the progress the club has made and it's only a matter of time before we get to a final and win a trophy.

Exactly, it's not by fluke that we've got further this season than we had for the past 29 years, it's because we're on our way up and win or lose tomorrow night I honestly believe we still won't have long to wait now for our cup final, and there'll be many more to come.

Look to the future now, it's only just begun!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.