teenage scum attack cyclist in town

dazdon said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
This is just fucking silly now. Is it CONFIRMED as racist?

If not, good, its little fucks doing what they do

If it is, its still the same thing with a twist.

Either way, they'll be accosted rightly.

I got banged about the face and that a few years ago by nobody special in a town that nobody knows and it hasn't happened to anyone since. Can we all just turn the fucking drama dial down please????

I find your tone offensive and may contact my MP about it.

Or I may well not.
If you find ambivalence offensive then the uk is fucked, and you are the major component

wilba said:
Josh you have the attention you need,bedtime now!(wi-fi in this pub) why you so argumentative on the keyboard,& changing a thread into a epic......your words?.......if I was Ian I'd I would simply say the same thread ,but say no keyboard attention EPIC seekers reply......next pub calling M.C.F.C

Sorry Josh, but I'm kinda agreeing with this guy, your turning into some whiny lefty that just loves to argue any point - your like Nijinsky and Skashions adopted child.

Joycee Banercheck said:
dazdon said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

I got banged about the face and that a few years ago by nobody special in a town that nobody knows and it hasn't happened to anyone since. Can we all just turn the fucking drama dial down please????

I find your tone offensive and may contact my MP about it.

Or I may well not.
If you find ambivalence offensive then the uk is fucked, and you are the major component

All I can say is...WOW :-)

Your sense of humour just went missing.

Markt85 said:
wilba said:
Josh you have the attention you need,bedtime now!(wi-fi in this pub) why you so argumentative on the keyboard,& changing a thread into a epic......your words?.......if I was Ian I'd I would simply say the same thread ,but say no keyboard attention EPIC seekers reply......next pub calling M.C.F.C

Sorry Josh, but I'm kinda agreeing with this guy, your turning into some whiny lefty that just loves to argue any point - your like Nijinsky and Skashions adopted child.

Shush we are buzzing of the dick lol

Joycee Banercheck said:

Spot on. As for the knuckle draggers linking this to woolwich that was carried out by two ethnic Nigerians who were radical Islam converts where as these lads if they were Asian ( they could have any or no religion) doesn't necessarily mean it is a racist attack. Here is some news for yobs usually hang around with people from their social group so it isn't unusual that 4 Asian lads might have been up to no good together anymore than 4 white Chavs being cunts. You can't assume that it was a racist attack to fit an agenda without evidence to back it up because it is wrong divisive and not the point of race relations legislation.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Spot on. As for the knuckle draggers linking this to woolwich that was carried out by two ethnic Nigerians who were radical Islam converts where as these lads if they were Asian ( they could have any or no religion) doesn't necessarily mean it is a racist attack. Here is some news for yobs usually hang around with people from their social group so it isn't unusual that 4 Asian lads might have been up to no good together anymore than 4 white Chavs being *****. You can't assume that it was a racist attack to fit an agenda without evidence to back it up because it is wrong divisive and not the point of race relations legislation.

You sound like a deputy head pushing for headmaster with all this lecturing shit.

The topic was about the attack that happened today.

And today it happened to be 4 Asians who attacked a white/christian guy.

Markt85 said:
wilba said:

At least those two can be funny when they try, Josh just moans like a little pussy all the time.

Markt85 said:
wilba said:

What are you Mark? Josh does himself a disservice by making bold statements when he knows he ought to back it up and sometimes across as naive and misguided. But Mark, you really are the forum plonker frequently posting untruths because you are too silly to run a mental filter, and changing your opinion on a whim and ignoring all the sensible responses that have to be repeated over and over again for you to get the message. You have almost inadvertently become a troll.

Remember this episode http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanted_(Only_Fools_and_Horses)

250px-Only_Fools_Wanted.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.