teenage scum attack cyclist in town

stonie said:
Shhhhhh I hear tumbleweed

You probably hear voices in your head you nutter.

I don't have a problem with the lads being described as Asian.

I do have a problem with you linking it with Woolwich, making up lies about Oldham and your general ignorant attitude.

Josh Blue said:
stonie said:

I do have a problem with you linking it with Woolwich, making up lies about Oldham and your general ignorant attitude.

Now you have pissed me of you little knut i don't tell lies, I tell you what get your shitty little arse and walk through glodwick at 11 o'clock sat night....you know fuck all

stonie said:
Josh Blue said:
stonie said:

Now you have pissed me of you little knut i don't tell lies, I tell you what get your shitty little arse and walk through glodwick at 11 o'clock sat night....you know fuck all

Epic.

Didn't mean to upset you just speaking my mind. Sorry for calling you a nutter that was wrong...

billfromthehill said:
Right av this pigeonho and fellow monies if you wer attacked as the cyclist was
And the police turn up just please explain to me how you would pass on a description on these
Perp's come on be honest ,your a bit shaken up and you have to give as good a description as you can
Fast so mobile cop units can get to Piccadilly gardens or say nobles arcade so they can get a coller I no wat the first words of my description would be and don't call me a racist cos I'm not
And you don't no what I look like
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY many thanks.

At that moment assuming i had a broken jaw i wouldnt be able to say much and I wouldn't talk to the police but when I told the story later (after my jaw was working again) I'd probably call them "a-rabs" cause I'm ignorant/dumb and think its funny ...

However I wouldn't later relate it or allude to an actual terrorist attack

"I'm not saying it was like 9/11 , but we may be on that path"

totallywired said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Is anyone else finding the use of the term 'do gooder' as an insult a bit strange?
Yep, it does seem strange that somebody who does good deeds is attacked by right wing keyboard warriors. That the right wingers for you, just hang everybody, apologise after if they got it wrong. Fight wars all over the world then whinge if people fight back against the occupiers. Strange people indeed.

do-gooder
n
Informal, usually disparaging a well-intentioned person, esp a naive or impractical one
do-goodery n
do-gooding n & adj

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefreedictionary.com/do-gooder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefreedictionary.com/do-gooder</a>

Can anyone say yet if this was racially motivated or not?
As in facts and not opinions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.