teenage scum attack cyclist in town

another generation said:
pominoz said:
buzzer1 said:
The attack happened by 4 Asians on a White Christian, if the roles were reversed there would be more than an outcry, do people not get this or are they just wums.
How the fuck did they know he was a "Christian", did he have a "Jesus rules" t-shirt on?

He could have been a white Muslim, Buddhist, Pastafarian or Atheist.
Take it for what it probably is, 4 dickheads being dickheads.
This is why I don't agree with the use of 'Asian' to describe the attackers. For all we know, they were British. If an article is going to generalise about where they think people come from, at least they could get it spot on.

Anyway, I like the idea of a Pastafarian. Fusilli dreadlocks an' all. :-)

What a plonker.

vicqrm.jpg

Listen to yourselves.......LISTEN TO YOUUUUURSELVES....regardless if it wasn't a racist attack ,(as someone pointed out it was 4 asians,it could have been 4 whites or 4 Chinese as 9times out of 10 that's how it is,it will be looked upon by some as racist, like last week in woolwich & with the graffiti thats on cctv of the spraying of Islam,let's not brush it under pet.......there's a problem & it stems as always around religiöns(cause of all wars) its there for all to see .I aint gonna candycoat it.anyway pub time M.C.F.C.....carnt wait for next season......we never win at home& etc,etc,etc,

wilba said:
Listen to yourselves.......LISTEN TO YOUUUUURSELVES....regardless if it wasn't a racist attack ,(as someone pointed out it was 4 asians,it could have been 4 whites or 4 Chinese as 9times out of 10 that's how it is,it will be looked upon by some as racist, like last week in woolwich & with the graffiti thats on cctv of the sprayinlam,let's not brush it under pet.......there's a problem & it stems as always around religiöns(cause of all wars) its there for all to see .I aint gonna candycoat it.anyway pub time M.C.F.C.....carnt wait for next season......we never win at home& etc,etc,etc,

Even though you are a practicing homosexual makes no difference to your view on this matter, rules are rulez, facts are facts, & in this case 4 asian cowards assaulted a cyclist, they want hunting down, ringing in, I would get the fuckers off the street, torture for days, kill, cut up the bodies only keeping the meat, then process with flavors, adding poisons untraceable, then sell to their kin folk...

Identify, Locate, Mame.

milo said:
wilba said:
Listen to yourselves.......LISTEN TO YOUUUUURSELVES....regardless if it wasn't a racist attack ,(as someone pointed out it was 4 asians,it could have been 4 whites or 4 Chinese as 9times out of 10 that's how it is,it will be looked upon by some as racist, like last week in woolwich & with the graffiti thats on cctv of the sprayinlam,let's not brush it under pet.......there's a problem & it stems as always around religiöns(cause of all wars) its there for all to see .I aint gonna candycoat it.anyway pub time M.C.F.C.....carnt wait for next season......we never win at home& etc,etc,etc,

Even though you are a practicing homosexual makes no difference to your view on this matter, rules are rulez, facts are facts, & in this case 4 asian cowards assaulted a cyclist, they want hunting down, ringing in, I would get the fuckers off the street, torture for days, kill, cut up the bodies only keeping the meat, then process with flavors, adding poisons untraceable, then sell to their kin folk...

Identify, Locate, Mame.

Good points

milo said:
wilba said:

Identify, Locate, Mame.

Fucking hell, I'm an extreme thundercunt but fuck me I'm an amateur compared to you.

milo said:
wilba said:

Identify, Locate, Mame.

Right, that's it. I've had enough.

It's MAIM not fucking MAME!!

Carry on.

PistonBlue said:
milo said:
wilba said:

Identify, Locate, Mame.

Carry on.

Judas priest even the spell checkers are out for this thread

stonie said:
milo said:
wilba said:

Identify, Locate, Mame.

Good points

Good points? Those quotes are plagiarised from the works of Voltaire!

stonie said:
PistonBlue said:
milo said:

Identify, Locate, Mame.

Carry on.

I wouldn't normally be arsed, but he puts mame on every post! How can you have a tag line that you can't even spell??

Anyway, I'm off to chill my beans, man

PistonBlue said:
stonie said:
PistonBlue said:

Carry on.

I wouldn't normally be arsed, but he puts mame on every post! How can you have a tag line that you can't even spell??

Anyway, I'm off to chill my beans, man

Doubt you have any beans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.