teenage scum attack cyclist in town

Josh Blue said:
PistonBlue said:
stonie said:
Judas priest even the spell checkers are out for this thread

I wouldn't normally be arsed, but he puts mame on every post! How can you have a tag line that you can't even spell??

Anyway, I'm off to chill my beans, man

Doubt you have any beans.

I doubt you have any friends that don't think you're a bell end.

Challenger1978 said:
another generation said:
I don't agree with the use of 'Asian' to describe the attackers.
vicqrm.jpg
Good quote from the census returns, Challenger. Please don't take this as having a go at you, but isn't that table based on what people answered on the forms, not what others described them as? Suppose I must be a 'soppy liberal' as I tend to avoid answering questions of ethnicity. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a Blue, and that's worth more than anything else.

PistonBlue said:
stonie said:
PistonBlue said:
Right, that's it. I've had enough.

It's MAIM not fucking MAME!!

Soz Bamber, lets meet at the Library...you can learn me, then we play...

Carry on.

I wouldn't normally be arsed, but he puts mame on every post! How can you have a tag line that you can't even spell??

<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 pm --<br /><br />
milo said:
PistonBlue said:
stonie said:

Soz Bamber. We can meet at the Library...you can teach me, then we can laugh.

Are you seeking some kind of life validation, stonie??

You feel the need to 'exist' on a forum by pretty much dredging up a dead thread?

"As well as what?"?? What kind of a sh*t reason is that to bump this, now, sh*t thread? It's boring. The racism/ the paranoia/ the arguing is boring.

If you haven't quite grasped the irony of the undercurrent of 'hate' that is simmering amongst certain posters, we are OWNED by an individual that follows Islam and honours that religion by doing good in our and other communities around the world. Of course, he makes money too, but it DOES NOT outweigh the positives of what he is giving permission to do with his money that benefits neighbourhoods and schools in poor areas that the government neglect, really.

You need to think about the 'bad apple' analogy quite hard, me thinks or fook off to support Millwall or whomever...

This whole sh*t bores me to tears. Have your stupid, pointlessly paranoid thread back.

I wanted to get that off my chest & won't be contributing again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.