Telegraph saying the team doctor has walked

Lancet Fluke said:
Inzi said:
anyone remember this?
completely blanks phill batty (one with camera around his neck) watch from 3.30

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQVyawPKnhs[/youtube]

It says a lot that he looks to have had a marginally better relationship with Moonchester than the club doctor.

Was this Doctor brought to the club by Mark Hughes ?

I dont think Mancini has any time for any of the staff remaining at the club that were brought in by Hughes..

Who can blame him after all the leaks we had to the press when Mancini first came in..

Balti said:
waspish said:
The city cat has been poached by Villa that's Mondays headlines

noooooo........will it never end???!!!!!

you'll be telling me that Doris the tea lady has gone over the wall next?

Apparently Doris has had repeated warnings about getting her Earl Grey and Lady Grey's mixed up...serves her right..get rid!

Sources inside the club suggest that the club doctor has left.

Sources outside the club (and inside our "news"paper) suggest that this is another chance to rehash any old bullshit we can think of from the last 12 months, stir in a new turd or two such as referring to Mancinis problems with "headstrong" David Silva, add an unrelated headline and call it journalism.

yayas trusty right foot said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Inzi said:
anyone remember this?
completely blanks phill batty (one with camera around his neck) watch from 3.30

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQVyawPKnhs[/youtube]

It says a lot that he looks to have had a marginally better relationship with Moonchester than the club doctor.

Was this Doctor brought to the club by Mark Hughes ?

I dont think Mancini has any time for any of the staff remaining at the club that were brought in by Hughes..

Who can blame him after all the leaks we had to the press when Mancini first came in..

No he only joined in summer 2011 replaced the Doctor (Jeremy?) who was in place during the Kolo drug fiasco

Hughes's son is still employed by the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.