Telegraphs 50 most powerful people in English football

I think the joke is on us, the regular football supporter.

The possibility that we would believe this article is in a sense the mass media becoming Trolls and just pushing content out to gain attention, hoping that if we the general public do believe it, then they laugh at us and our reactions.
So comedic value and financial gain from clickbaiting.

Welcome to 2016, well the Mainstream Media have always been trolls its just more evident now due to our abilities to question more.

Whether it's a story on football, politics, whatever it is... Their agenda is to get you to pay attention and take your eye off what's really going on.

Take football, we know who's truly in power.
Yet this lists a fucking player agent above the likes of Mansour and Murdoch haha.

I mean they list an employee of Mansour above him.

Stop believing this troll shit and promoting it.

A list of people they wish were powerful in English football, Karen Brady coming in ahead of our CEO who's taken City to be in the top 5 clubs in the world for turnover. Did whoever wrote this article actually get paid money for it?
She's probably a joint want fantasy hence how highly she's rated.

The possibility that we would believe this article is in a sense the mass media becoming Trolls and just pushing content out to gain attention, hoping that if we the general public do believe it, then they laugh at us and our reactions.

Welcome to 2016, well the Mainstream Media have always been trolls its just more evident now due to our abilities to question more.

Whether it's a story on football, politics, whatever it is... Their agenda is to get you to pay attention and take your eye off what's really going on.

Yet this lists a fucking player agent above the likes of Mansour and Murdoch haha.

I'm really warming to the new ruthless no nonsense you, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

You're probably right, mate. But I despise that bastard of a club so much that I enjoy spewing my vitriol about them - anywhere and everywhere I can!

You see, I'm well practised in the art of turning any conversation into a hate-filled rag rant. For example, if someone offers me a cup of tea I'll twist it round to: "Cup? What are you talking about? Those bastards were given the FA Cup by one of their favourite ref's...Don't talk to me about cups!". Or if someone mentions the weather I'll probably say" Rain? Or rein, as in King Louis 1V of France? And speaking of Louis, that melted-faced Dutch wanker who was at the swamp is a ****".

In fact, I might go on 'Mastermind'. Any question John Humphrys puts to me I'll turn into another venom-filled tirade against that loathsome, detestable excuse for a football club.

Glass trophy here I come...(speaking of glass, I'd like to ram a broken bottle up GPC's anal cavity!!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.