Tell blackburn we dont want santa cruz

mancity89

The greedy bastards turned down another bid from us (that was well over the odds anyway), they'll soon come running back seeing as the player doesnt want to be there.

i would prefer crouch tbh,hes scored year in and year out whereas rsc is relatively unproven in the prem plus we wouldnt have to deal with that fat obnoxious bastard of a manager

I wonder whether Cook and co are emplying some sort of tactic over the transfer negotiations.
They obviously don't want to pay over the odds, so maybe there is a little brinkmanship going on.
We had made offers which have been rejected. No need to follow them up too quickly as there is plenty of time left in the window. Let the "selling" club sweat it out and maybe think they have bodged a good deal.
We can still wait and see if anything develops (ie their resolve waivers) or wait until later in the window and make a marginally better offer. This early in the window, the selling club will still have a bravado approach and try to force up the price. Time and poker tactics are on our side.

There must be a point at which other strikers start looking more suitable. When you get to 19-20 mil Hughes must start thinking f*ck me,who could we get for that kind of money? Crouch for half that and Fat Sam gets no transfer kitty. He wants that money soon so he can spend it, start the ball rolling on someone else and Allardyce will shit himself, or he won't and ends up with an unhappy player, we get someone else and don't get ripped off. Money wouldn't bother me but you know the fat twat would be on telly saying he can't believe how much we paid for him and Blackburn got a great deal...smug bastard.

MH should tell Blackburn and big fatty swetty to go and f*ck themselves RCS is a bag o sh*t one season wonder and let them keep an unhappy player who couldn't hit a pigs arse with a banjo

Podolski would be a good shout.

I agree we should be playing hardball, there's no point in jumping back in with an improved offer straight away (and so on until it's accepted) as it sets the wrong precident. I think the club are making the right noises, be patient. Its a case of "who blinks first" come the end of the month, as long as it's not us!

If Hughes really really wants him and Santa Cruz really really wants to go and Fat Sam really really wants the money to sign his own players it'll happen (which looks likely). They'll meet somewhere in the middle. Doesn't mean I'm 100% convinced by the signing though. We need a recognised no9 and he'd do well but his injury record is poor and we might be able to do better. Caicedo looks like he could be the answer at the moment given a run in the team.

The squad will be infinately improved come the end of the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.