Tell blackburn we dont want santa cruz

He clearly wants Ben Haim, We should offer them Ben Haim + 15 Million tops.

if they reject it, stick Ben Haim up for sale publicly. Without our money they cannot afford him.

svennis pennis said:
He clearly wants Ben Haim, We should offer them Ben Haim + 15 Million tops.

if they reject it, stick Ben Haim up for sale publicly. Without our money they cannot afford him.

Agree! teams will try and get top dollar... we would only do the same in their shoes, but at the end of the day most will need our cash to move on. Look at West Ham refuse our offers for players even though they are in a dire situation, then go and loan out Lee Boyer (hateful little bas***d) to Birmingham for nothing??? They must l be praying we go back with a bigger offer.
Re Ben Haim could always loan him out to us down at Nantwich................no fcuk it, we are playing too well at present.

We've agreed a fee. He should be a City player by Monday. Improved bids for K. Toure, Bellamy and Parker all went in this morning too i think.

I would prefer podolski according to the text he can go for £10 million
then buy crouch for £10 million rather that than £20 million for rsc so fat sam can have more money

Bongo Joe said:
We've agreed a fee. He should be a City player by Monday. Improved bids for K. Toure, Bellamy and Parker all went in this morning too i think.

Are you in the know, or are you a wum? Cause they have this list you see.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.