Tell blackburn we dont want santa cruz

Its not helping that we are getting no one at the mo.

Think when we have one or two, it makes negotiations easier when other clubs see that the empire building has gone up a pace and if they need to sell to us, they will have to do the deal.

hes worth £8-£10 million not a penny more,we should be looking abroad,backburn are holding out because they know hughes wants him desperately.

Better yet don't tell Blackburn anything and then when we don't come through with the money they are counting on they will find it hard to bring in the players big Sam is looking to and as for TBH the rest of the season in the reserves would do nicely, unless big Sam comes up with an offer "that blows us out of the water"

I'll be VERY disappointed if we go back with another offer. Big Sam is a jumped-up conniving schemer, intent on shafting City for what he can get.

If MH caves in under pressure, then it will say a lot about him................

RSC just ain't worth that amount of money - Blackburn would probably sell him for much less to any other club.

I think we should take Sams advice and blow him out of the water, using one of his big bullshit farts. Think of the foreign strikers, worldclass, we could buy for that money, if MH did not have a premiership experience fetish. how about we buy abroad and help real quality and talent adjust to the premiership MH, called managing.

Time to teach Sam and others a lesson, let them keep their discontented, injuried, player festering in their dressing room for the rest of the season, then see what they get for him in the summer £12m from someone else if they are massively lucky.

Buy another striker or two elsewhere with the money.

Our line has been all along that we wont be held to ransom.

Now, some players are worth being held to ransom over whilst others arent. It's a supply and demand thing at heart.

Do we really need RSC? Is he vastly superior to what we have? I'd rather flirt him off and in the process not arm shitburn with 20mil or so that Fat Sam can spend on building an ever shitter 'footballing' side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.