Tell me I'm not dreaming

Nothing wrong with dreaming - for once the dreams may become reality!

We've got some great games to look forward to, especially at home, in the run up to the end of the season. Makes a nice change to all the years we had meaningless matches at that time of the year.

Bring it all on.

If we do get in the top 4 the footballing world really does need to watch out!

nevblue said:
because having looked at who and where we have played already this season and what we still have to do I think there are real possibilities ahead. We have to play Chelsea and Arsenal away, both hard games and we might not get anything but have you noticed whose got to come to us. Scum, Villa, Spurs and Liverpool all definate probable wins for ourselves and if our Italian stallion can sort out how we play against the lesser sides which I think he will do judging from the Wolves and Boro away games 4th place could be the least we can expect. So go on then tell this 65 year old supporter of 57 years I'm talking through my you know what but don't tell me not to dream. The future is definately BLUE.
4th would be above my expectations, we've got weaknesses that will cost us, If Mankini can get Ade or Santa firing regularly and sort the attacking game of our cental midfield then we'll be in the mix all the way, but the Dippers, Spuds and the Villains won't give up easy!

Thanks all for going along with me I have always been positive as far as City are concerned and of course like you am dissapointed many times but they are my City and yours and I will always love them for the wonderful moments they have given to me. In answer to a couple of questions, I have supported my beloved blues always as far as I can remember due of course to my dad I just went to my first match at the age of eight. Also sorry about my terrible english mistake what I meant was those games were not just possibilities but in my opinion probabilities. Oh I am enjoying the ride and if it does coincide with the tragic demise of the rags all the better.

Nev I think your spot on mate. Depending who comes in and injuries, we are looking at 2nd or 3rd. 2nd is a big ask but I think we will finish above the rags.

i honestly beleive if we can get our injured men back and keep them fit we will be on the verge of something special THIS SEASON ?

You have convinced me Nevblue, in the words of the Monkees "I'm a believer".

I too went to my first match with my dad at age 8 and have been going regularly for 54 years since my first visit.

This is the most optomistic I have been since the Mercer/Allisson days when we won 7 times on the trot at the Swamp, including a 4 - 1 against their alleged great team that included Charton, Law and Best

You know if City finishes outside the top six it wouldn’t bother me I would do what I have been doing for years and say there is always next season. Somehow I can’t see that happening we have all the bricks in place, we have the most professional men in suits ever, a manager who talks the talk and looks like he can walk the walk and an owner who has a titanic ambition.

Yes once again I have the feel good factor that I had when we won trophies in the 60s and 70s plus the bonus of turning the rags over every time, well nearly every time. I am 60 this year and I hope I will see City win more trophies than we did in the 60s and 70s.

CTID and for an eternity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.