Tell Moyes & Everton......

modgeblue said:
BillyShears said:
Torres and Drogba yes. Rooney and Anelka. You're having a laugh aren't you? Rooney isn't an out and out striker, and Anelka although clinical in front of goal, has lost a yard of pace and struggles to create chances for himself these days...

Did you watch the charity shield? I thought Drogba was the only forward player on the park who would get into the City side.

sorry billy i hate to say it rooney is a class act and would walk into our side. drogba wasvall huff and puff today but is class on his day . anelka well not in the top 10 strikers imo

PM?

BillyShears said:
modgeblue said:
sorry billy i hate to say it rooney is a class act and would walk into our side. drogba wasvall huff and puff today but is class on his day . anelka well not in the top 10 strikers imo

IMO Tevez and Rooney are almost identical players. I wouldn't like to say one is better than the other because they have both shown that they are class. However, they're not really suited to play in the same team. Based on that, I would suggest that Rooney would not get in our side as Tevez is already here. Certainly to say he would walk into our side, with the options we have up front is IMO an exaggeration...

i adree very simaler players . you are entitled to your opinoin as i am mine. i love that tevez is here and i think he will be fantastic for us but im sure if rooney was here with his goal scoring record which is beter than tevez by a long way mh would find a place for him probably both of them

dachoosen1 said:
I think if everton sign senderos lescott will move to us! Everton will have yobo jagielka senderos and lescott all fight for 2 centre back spots! If senderos moves to everton it will be for first team footie imo!
how do you work that. Jags out till november/december. That leaves lescott&yobo. If 1 gets injured/suspended, senderos is back up. if baines was injured/suspended, lescott to left back senderos in the centre. When jags returns yobo leaves for african nations same as above all over. We need a c.b as cover. And if lescott went 2 centre backs and cover for baines. If we lost 1 player now lescott a week before the season starts, we'd need 3 in with in a week. That would mean the best part of citys offer spent. Theres no real sense in us selling till jan at least!

alextrueblue said:
i now do not want to give everton to have money to strengthen their team.
lescott is not worth that much money, so let's look elsewhere and leave golum to it!

everton will NEVER get that forth place now, so lets leave them to it and move on, (btw i think lescott is a good player i just think imho jagielka is much much better and makes lescott look better than he really is)

Lescott is not fit to lace Jagielkas boots and I'm sure had he not got injured he would have been targeted ahead of Lescott, and 30 mill+ would have been a steal, ot sure he would have moved though

onceabluealways said:
We have missed out on Carvahlo big time, this guy would have been great for two years and half the price
Agree, lacks pace but so does Terry and it didn't stop them being a formidable pairing.....

Cant see why some City fans think that clubs have to accept our bids for players, they have the right to say yes or no and if they say no tough titties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.