Temu

It’s like them other sites dh gate and Ali express,some stuff and the prices to good to be true,the Mrs purchased a couple of items for the garden,decorative wall art stuff and a bloody dummy hawk to keep the magpies out of the garden,stuff arrived within in 2 weeks I think it was,and seems ok for what she paid for them p&p free ..don’t think I’d be ordering electrical stuff though..

Yes its legit but I don't recommend you using the app. I have bought several things from the website, most appeared but one order didn't, only due to our crap postal service. Temu refunded the money without a problem.
The app though is reputed to do too much data mining so I refuse to use that.

Also bear in mind you only get the silly discount for your first order so be prepared to spend big straight off. They are worth milking for the biggest amount

Yes its legit but I don't recommend you using the app. I have bought several things from the website, most appeared but one order didn't, only due to our crap postal service. Temu refunded the money without a problem.
The app though is reputed to do too much data mining so I refuse to use that.

Also bear in mind you only get the silly discount for your first order so be prepared to spend big straight off. They are worth milking for the biggest amount
Did you pay with cc ?
How long is delivery?

In the Asian sweat shops where most of our things are made (Puma, Nike, Adidas are renowned for it, Apple too and many others) it costs pennies to a few quid to make most things.

These Chinese sites probably aren’t stuff that’s cheap and too good to be true, this is probably a quid or so more than things really cost to make.

So instead of a company charging another 1,500% on top as their profit, these Chinese sites just add on 15%. We are royally ripped off for most of the goods we buy in the West and these Chinese companies know it so think they can cut in the market.

Look at DH Gate and footy kits. It probably costs Puma £5 to make a City shirt and yet they sell them to us for seventy five fucking quid! and a few are now also paying (being duped for) another £15 for a bit of yellow stitching and a box on top of that for a treble winners special… give me the shirt you already bought last Summer and a needle+thread and a bit of cardboard and I’ll do it for you for a few quid!

The materials on some of the kits I’ve seen are identical to the real thing, so much so that it appears they are the same material from the same factory. The only difference on some is that the badge seems a bit naff but they’ll eventually get that right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.