Ten biggest English clubs?

Revol

Who would you say are the ten biggest English clubs, in terms of support and general reputation?

I'd say:

M*n U****d
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Leeds
Newcastle
Forest
Spurs
Villa
West Ham

Don't know where we stand but I can see us gaining a fair bit of rep in the next few years...

Revol said:
Who would you say are the ten biggest English clubs, in terms of support and general reputation?

I'd say:

M*n U****d
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Leeds
Newcastle
Forest
Spurs
Villa
West Ham

Don't know where we stand but I can see us gaining a fair bit of rep in the next few years...
West Ham no way, Forest whilst having a great period under Clough aren't bigger than us, IMO City, Everton, Wolves are all definately before West Ham.

Revol said:

I'd say:

M*n U****d
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Leeds
Newcastle
Forest
Spurs
Villa
West Ham

Behave you WUM...

the OP is on drugs

Leeds you having a laugh lids are not even in the top twenty sheff wed are bigger than them

they are only famous for being a prime example of how not to run a club

whp.blue said:
the OP is on drugs

Leeds you having a laugh lids are not even in the top twenty sheff wed are bigger than them

they are only famous for being a prime example of how not to run a club

this, leeds? come on!

Revol said:

I'd say:

M*n U****d
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Leeds
Newcastle
Forest
Spurs
Villa
West Ham

You forgot Oxford United.

Arsehole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.