Tennis Thread

Guess it's been on the cards for a while with the injuries she's had. She raised the level of women's tennis in Britain after the earlier excitement of Heather Watson and Laura Robson died down and paved the way for a few more to follow on. With the hype machine that has now moved on to Emma Radacanu then it's probably the right time to call it a day.
I thought exactly the same re your last sentence JRB

Wow. That was some performance from Alcaraz tonight. Some sublime shots to beat Novax (good riddance). That was after yesterday’s defeat of Nadal. Great player and only 19 years old.

I dont follow tennis it's to upper class for me !.
I have noticed more players seem unable to control their tempers lately.
Balls been hit at the ball boys/girls now a racket his a little child in the crowd.

I dont follow tennis it's to upper class for me !.
I have noticed more players seem unable to control their tempers lately.
Balls been hit at the ball boys/girls now a racket his a little child in the crowd.
The jolly lovely, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth Tim Henman was himself defaulted for a not too dissimilar incident.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/tennis/18477343

Wow. That was some performance from Alcaraz tonight. Some sublime shots to beat Novax (good riddance). That was after yesterday’s defeat of Nadal. Great player and only 19 years old.

He’s an incredibly exciting player! Seems to have everything in his locker. He could be the real deal

He’s an incredibly exciting player! Seems to have everything in his locker. He could be the real deal
Yep. He's carried his good form into the French Open. A real tough half of the draw though, and he'll have to get past either Nadal or Djokovic to get to the final.

It’s gonna be a late one this. Epic sport in Paris. On Eurosport if anyone’s got it & interested. Nadal leading 2 sets to 1; start of the 4th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.