Terrible attendance tonight.....

C1TY4LIFE said:
Firstly great win we played well but gave Leicester to much space and time on the ball at times.

Just on way home now and all I could think about all game was how shite our attendance was, if we had of played United, Arsenal, Chelsea ect it would of been a full crowed. I've barely got a pot to piss in and have work tomorrow and went to the match tonight straight after work may I add.27,000 attendance and Leicester took about 6,000 its fuckin embarrassing.
To be fair mate no one forced you to go, you made a choice. I made the choice not to go, my lad has school tomorrow and I always feel bad going without him,
I'm very comfortable with my decision, had it been a big team or a league game your right I would of gone, some people can take it or leave it mate and as you get older and have kids it isnt as important to be at every game as when you were young (for me anyway) I think as the kids get older i will get back into die hard mode again.
It will always be like this i think even if we start to win things.

I'm sorry that I'm boring a few people but correct me if your wrong if your the same people that...

1) Hate it when fans chant "where were you when you were shit"

2) Brag how we got 35,000 a week in Division 2

3) Take the piss out of rags when they say they can't get a ticket for games then see empty seats at OT.

And then don't attend a game because its not against a team worth watching us play? If this was 8 years agi the place would be rammed. Fuck knows whats happened to our support it just seems to be lazy to me at times like people think oh were second in the league its on ESPN fuck it i'll stay home and save getting cold.

I don't know why people think I'm saying I'm a bigger fan I didn't say that it's just that had it been a big team you would of gone, it shouldn't matter who it is we play if you can attend then why not attend? Fair play if theres a valid reason behind it.

Numptyed said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Firstly great win we played well but gave Leicester to much space and time on the ball at times.

Just on way home now and all I could think about all game was how shite our attendance was, if we had of played United, Arsenal, Chelsea ect it would of been a full crowed. I've barely got a pot to piss in and have work tomorrow and went to the match tonight straight after work may I add.27,000 attendance and Leicester took about 6,000 its fuckin embarrassing.
To be fair mate no one forced you to go, you made a choice. I made the choice not to go, my lad has school tomorrow and I always feel bad going without him,
I'm very comfortable with my decision, had it been a big team or a league game your right I would of gone, some people can take it or leave it mate and as you get older and have kids it isnt as important to be at every game as when you were young (for me anyway) I think as the kids get older i will get back into die hard mode again.
It will always be like this i think even if we start to win things.

Yeah mate like I said in my last post people with valid reasons obviously I don't have a problem with its people that just have the "can't be arsed" attitude then take the piss out of rags when they have a few empty seats.

Blue Dan said:
It didn't look too bad on the TV.

I didn't go tonight, couldn't be arsed. Well done to those who did. You're obviously bigger Blues than me and you'll richly deserve your 72 virgins when you get to the promised land.

Yeah, you're right there. "Couldn't be arsed"...pathetic. Hope you can't be arsed when we reach a final but I doubt it.

C1TY4LIFE said:

Just on way home now and all I could think about all game was how shite our attendance was, if we had of played United, Arsenal, Chelsea ect it would of been a full crowed. I've barely got a pot to piss in and have work tomorrow and went to the match tonight straight after work may I add.

27,000 attendance and Leicester took about 6,000 its fuckin embarrassing.

completely agree, shocking attendance. I am working in brum at the mo and need to get up at 5 am to get back down there, why people in Manchester couldnt be arsed is a fucking joke

I couldn't care less about who does/doesn't go, each to their own.

Continually pisses me off that the club give the entire stand to their fans, moving all our atmosphere makers around, meaning that EVERY time we play a lower league club, they make all the noise, and we look like shit.

Shite support, come quarters if we get there people complaining they didnt get tickets i can see it, about 19k of city tonight is piss poor if you ask me. £15 for fuck sake!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.