Terry Christian the T**T

badmash

South Manchester Fighting the war against the Nort
Anyone read his bit in the Sun today about Tranny?

Oh but he has to have a dig at us the tool

''If you dont want to play for the biggest club in the world, your just in it for the money - just ask lifelong Man City fan Gareth Barry''

What a weapon
Like the scum dont pay there players

Hilarious !!!

'Biggest club in the world ?'.....er

Wealth = us
Financial Turnover = Real M
Reputation, success, talent and popularity = Barca

Poor little TC was weeping into his rice krispies yesterday, but is now as bullish and arrogant as the rest of the rags. Sad deluded twa@ts.

Talksport now reporting rumours that Vidic wants out as well . Wife not settled in Manchester
Big mate of Pique and they have a villa in spain....

Rats leaving the ship

LOL

I will be at a friends b'day party this month and he will be there,should i knock fuck out of him or ignore the little twat!
last summer after they won the league he was mouthing off, I threatend to do him and he shit himself!

east2 said:
I will be at a friends b'day party this month and he will be there,should i knock fuck out of him or ignore the little twat!
last summer after they won the league he was mouthing off, I threatend to do him and he shit himself!

Slap the little tool.

If i ever saw him, id leather him without thinking.

markbmcfc said:
east2 said:

Slap the little tool.

^^ This!

Currently in my Premium League of Cnuts!

1. Platini
2. Terry Christian

markbmcfc said:
east2 said:

Slap the little tool.

Lmao do a Phill Mitchell and shove the cunts head down a toilet, just make sure theres a big floater in there before you do it.

Where the f**k does he think that accent comes from...I've got a strong manc accent and it sounds nothing like that..

He Sounds like salford mixed with scouse...His mouth is lop-sided and his eeeerrrrrrrrrrr are extra long..

The tosseeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.