Terry Christian the T**T

Haha!!! Just seen the battle of the wits between Clayton 'the hair' Blackmore and Paul 'they don't need to sell there players at the swamp with all the money they've got' Merson...You'd of thought they could find two slugs to of had a more informed debate than these two. Oh dear how much am'I paying for this??? *shakes head*

skiddypants said:
Where the f**k does he think that accent comes from...I've got a strong manc accent and it sounds nothing like that..

He Sounds like salford mixed with scouse...His mouth is lop-sided and his eeeerrrrrrrrrrr are extra long..

The tosseeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

You get that with rags, they over compensate to show that they are 'real Manc's'.

mancity89 said:
whos terry christian?

This **** - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEM7njZkdBc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEM7njZkdBc</a>

Just after this Bill Hicks decided to forgo any treatment of the cancer that led to his death. Coincidence?

I dont see the problem, Tranny has moved to a bigger club. He can go to Madrid and play with Kaka and Villa or stay in Salford and play with John O shite and Wes Orange.

The fact that they cant afford him anymore isnt the point.

Its his job to be a controversial bellend,dont take it to heart!

Ive met him a few times at charity doos and hes a nice fella,just plays a part in the media to earn a few bob

mike o said:

Ive met him a few times at charity doos and hes a nice fella,just plays a part in the media to earn a few bob

RAG

Did it for you :-)

Was on a mate's stag night many moons ago and TC was there. He pulled some ugly bird and all I heard through the rather thin hotel walls was 'Is that all'. I have no idea what she could have been talking about. Classy bird though as I saw her sneak off in the morning into her car which had a baby sit in it!

If I ever hear him tell that story again about Joe Mercer and Matt Busby, I'll personally hunt him down with a harpoon gun.

mike o said:

Wrong! ask the three girls he had in tears at the last party my friend had! he then ended up having a fall out with his missus and stormed off.
looking forward to meeting him again at the do in a few weeks, already warned my missus that he's getting it, first time he steps out of line!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.