Terry Christian the T**T

east2 said:
I will be at a friends b'day party this month and he will be there,should i knock fuck out of him or ignore the little twat!
last summer after they won the league he was mouthing off, I threatend to do him and he shit himself!

DO 'IM

east2 said:
mike o said:
Its his job to be a controversial bellend,dont take it to heart!

Ive met him a few times at charity doos and hes a nice fella,just plays a part in the media to earn a few bob

Wrong! ask the three girls he had in tears at the last party my friend had! he then ended up having a fall out with his missus and stormed off.
looking forward to meeting him again at the do in a few weeks, already warned my missus that he's getting it, first time he steps out of line!

He had 3 girls in tears? Was it a school disco?

mike o said:
east2 said:
Wrong! ask the three girls he had in tears at the last party my friend had! he then ended up having a fall out with his missus and stormed off.
looking forward to meeting him again at the do in a few weeks, already warned my missus that he's getting it, first time he steps out of line!

quality sir

mike o said:
east2 said:

pity the fool!

Terry Christian, Angus Deaton, Eamon "fatty" Holmes, Manny, Michael Le Vell....

Look like a rags, walk like a rags, talk like a rags.... they're rags!

Sub rag for "see you next tuesday" and the cap still fits. Just laugh at the tits.

Danish Blue said:
I dont see the problem, Tranny has moved to a bigger club. He can go to Madrid and play with Kaka and Villa or stay in Salford and play with John O shite and Wes Orange.

The fact that they cant afford him anymore isnt the point.
I don't know if your Danish,SA or an Expat whichever it is don't show your ignorance
by parrotting that Old Trafford is in Salford. The name of the ground gives its location away.
If you just copy all you read on here there is not much point in posting.A suggestion is for you to look on Google Earth and make your own mind up wher Old Scaffold is and then add another really witty comment like the last one

Colins Bellend said:
Danish Blue said:
I dont see the problem, Tranny has moved to a bigger club. He can go to Madrid and play with Kaka and Villa or stay in Salford and play with John O shite and Wes Orange.

The fact that they cant afford him anymore isnt the point.
I don't know if your Danish,SA or an Expat whichever it is don't show your ignorance
by parrotting that Old Trafford is in Salford. The name of the ground gives its location away.
If you just copy all you read on here there is not much point in posting.A suggestion is for you to look on Google Earth and make your own mind up wher Old Scaffold is and then add another really witty comment like the last one

I was refering to the diocese not the city.....witty enough for you?

Danish Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:

Not personal mate just sick of the Salford = Rags thing.

Danish Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:

Nice comeback, Danish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.