Terry Christian

I saw Terry Christian stood outside the old BBC studios on Oxford Rd. having a smoke so I did what any other respectable Blue would do. I greeted him from across the road with a "Hey Christian, ya fuckin dirty rag twat!" In fairness to him he did give me the V's, ha ha.

hates oil barons but his dad worked at the oil terminal for years thus giving him the private education at st bedes,ooh the hypocrisy

Petetheblu said:
Who couldn't love that baby spikey hair that adours his head, it's soooo cute I just want to cuddle him until he see's the error of his ways.

I think some of you are being a bit harsh, him and Wayne Rooney are probably supa guys!.........

Sent from my HMP Pscho wing HTC using tappatwat on the back of the ed.

fuckin hell, nearly pissed mesel then! hahahahah

David May told me to fuck off once after I told him we'll pay their debt off if they let us paint Old Trafford sky blue.

Should have seen his face the smarmy ****.

He was put in his place some time ago:

By Jan Disley Comments 27 Apr 2006 00:00

TERRY CHRISTIAN IN FAG FINE FURY

DJ Terry Christian had a row live on air with a council boss after he was fined £75 for dropping a cigarette butt on the street.

DJ Terry Christian had a row live on air with a council boss after he was fined £75 for dropping a cigarette butt on the street.

Terry, former presenter of TV's The Word, told listeners to his breakfast show how he had been fined by a litter warden when he threw away his ciggie while posing for a photo shoot.

But council Environmental Services chief Rachel Christie rang the show to give Terry a dressing down.

She said: "You know you should not have done this. Everybody knows you should not drop cigarette butts. You were an arm's reach from a cigarette bin. Why should our residents have to pay to clean up for you?"

Angry Rachel also accused BBC Radio Manchester DJ Terry of trying to dodge the fine by giving the warden an address he had not lived at for five years. She added: "What was appalling is that you tried to wriggle out of paying the fine.

"It was disgraceful that you the wrong address."

Outraged Terry insisted: "I gave her my name and address immediately."

But he later admitted he had not given the women warden the correct details.

He said she had not been in uniform and he was reluctant to give his address to a stranger who would not identify herself.

Terry said he felt "hustled" by the warden but added:

"I hold my hands up and I am going to pay."

He said he had already emailed the council with his correct address.

Manchester city council said: "We are determined to clean up the city."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/terry-christian-in-fag-fine-fury-622656

BTH said:
He was put in his place some time ago:

By Jan Disley Comments 27 Apr 2006 00:00

TERRY CHRISTIAN IN FAG FINE FURY

Terry, former presenter of TV's The Word, told listeners to his breakfast show how he had been fined by a litter warden when he threw away his ciggie while posing for a photo shoot.

But council Environmental Services chief Rachel Christie rang the show to give Terry a dressing down.

She said: "You know you should not have done this. Everybody knows you should not drop cigarette butts. You were an arm's reach from a cigarette bin. Why should our residents have to pay to clean up for you?"

Angry Rachel also accused BBC Radio Manchester DJ Terry of trying to dodge the fine by giving the warden an address he had not lived at for five years. She added: "What was appalling is that you tried to wriggle out of paying the fine.

"It was disgraceful that you the wrong address."

Outraged Terry insisted: "I gave her my name and address immediately."

But he later admitted he had not given the women warden the correct details.

He said she had not been in uniform and he was reluctant to give his address to a stranger who would not identify herself.

Terry said he felt "hustled" by the warden but added:

"I hold my hands up and I am going to pay."

He said he had already emailed the council with his correct address.

Manchester city council said: "We are determined to clean up the city."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/terry-christian-in-fag-fine-fury-622656
Typical scum, in denial

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.