Terry Christian

BlueMo' said:
I've no desire whatsoever to see anything remotely
connected to the prick, least of all his "tweets and retweets"
You should be basking in the hillarity of their bitterness and enjoying every single solitary tear, that shower lorded it over you for long enough without a semblance of respect whatsoever anywhere in sight.
If it was Leeds about to win the title, I would drive to The Piggary, whip my trousers off, paint my knob yellow, white and blue and helicopter the fuck out of it while singing Marching On Together.
Let the cunts have it, they have had it coming for years, enjoy their bitterness

Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
BlueMo' said:
You should be basking in the hillarity of their bitterness and enjoying every single solitary tear, that shower lorded it over you for long enough without a semblance of respect whatsoever anywhere in sight.
If it was Leeds about to win the title, I would drive to The Piggary, whip my trousers off, paint my knob yellow, white and blue and helicopter the fuck out of it while singing Marching On Together.
Let the cunts have it, they have had it coming for years, enjoy their bitterness

Quality fella :-)

BlueMo' said:

Very well put mate.

blueinsa said:
BlueMo' said:

+ 1. IF we do it, they've had it coming big time........

TCIB said:
Now Mark lamar is not exactly on my christmas card list but i was praying for him o smash the crap out of him on The Word back in the days of it.

His whiny voice make hulk smash.
Always preferred Dani Behr myself;

dani-behr-6258.jpg

Who couldn't love that baby spikey hair that adours his head, it's soooo cute I just want to cuddle him until he see's the error of his ways.

I think some of you are being a bit harsh, him and Wayne Rooney are probably supa guys!.........

Sent from my HMP Pscho wing HTC using tappatwat on the back of the ed.

Davs 19 said:
blueinsa said:

+ 1. IF we do it, they've had it coming big time........
Ok, fair enough, I can understand the reluctance to celebrate early.
Just knock it into them twice as much, everyday, if you do win it.
Dont steal my helicopter bit though, im saving that one for the 2098/2099 season

Christian will be like Fergie , Evra and the rest of the rag shite ......

crying their eyes out on Sunday night behind closed doors!

beano46 said:
I had the misfortune to work with him a few years back and I can confirm he is a self obsessed horrible little twat.

Work? This complete twat hasn't done a days work ever. He sponges a living from the rag obsessed media and entertainment world. Why the fuck anyone would choose to listen to him is beyond me. Ignore the ignorant tosspot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.