Terry or Ferdinand?

PistonBlue said:
Markt85 said:
tommcfc said:
lol
well past it. this is why enggland will remain shit, keeping in players who are no longer any good just because they used to be. lampard, gerrard, terry, ferdinand fuck them off and let the younger lads play. (see germany)

Terry and Lampard both were brilliant in getting Chelsea to champions league final , bar the sending off i would say Terry was the best player in the first leg and Lampard 2nd leg against the best team in the world.

If Terry was ''shit and passed it'' do you really think he would be Captain for Chelsea that are winning trophys ?

Just playing devils advocate here, but when was the last time Terry and Lampard were brilliant for England?

When was the last time anyone was brilliant for England ?

Markt85 said:
PistonBlue said:
Markt85 said:
Terry and Lampard both were brilliant in getting Chelsea to champions league final , bar the sending off i would say Terry was the best player in the first leg and Lampard 2nd leg against the best team in the world.

If Terry was ''shit and passed it'' do you really think he would be Captain for Chelsea that are winning trophys ?

Just playing devils advocate here, but when was the last time Terry and Lampard were brilliant for England?

Lescott vs Spain

r.soleofsalford said:
Markt85 said:
Terry , class defender - played poor last night but still best English centre back we have

call yourself a west ham fan

Is Rooney a 'shit' player ?<br /><br />-- Wed May 09, 2012 10:55 am --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Markt85 said:
PistonBlue said:

Lescott vs Spain

The same match that the ''shit'' Lampard was Captain and scored the winning goal ?

I think Terry and Ferdinand are both very able defenders, but I'd much rather Hodgson blooded some younger talent. We can't keep picking the same old set and hope that things will change.

If he had to pick one I'd pick Ferdinand, simply based on the fact that I think Terry's inclusion would be devisive with his race charge up and coming.

If I were manager though it'd be Cahill and Lescott as you guys have said. Jagielka on the bench.

I think Ferdinand is well past his best and although he looks good against weaker opposition he will get found out against a skilful fast striker.

Terry is still class but his temperament is questionable. Chelsea are without him in the CL final due to this. Also as someone alse has said, I think his presence would not help team spirit.

Also Ferdinand has a gob like a camel and has far too much to say for himself and Terry is a racist c**t (allegedly).

Markt85 said:
PistonBlue said:
Markt85 said:

The question was about Terry and Lampard, but I'll take that as a 'can't remember'.

In the 23 man squad you need 4 centre halves, Cahill, Lescott and Terry should be 3 of them, the 4th is open to some debate as we're fairly short on quality in that area. Ferdinand has the pedigree, but he's past his best now and an injury concern. Dawson has been injured too often to be worthy of consideration, King, don't make me laugh, he can play once a week, in tournament play that's entirely useless. If I was Hodgson I'd be looking to take both Smalling and Jones, they can both play at centre half, and right back, and Jones can play in the midfield. Plus it would be looking towards the World Cup in 2014, Ferdinand wouldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.