Terry or Ferdinand?

Radical idea.

But none of them.

Let's take a young team to bed in so there ready for Brasil. With all the political strife in Ukraine England might win it by default as we won't support the EU boycott of the country.

That does it for me, and would be a refreshing change for a new manager. He would get absolutely slaughtered for it though if they didn't get out of the group stages.

Challenger1978 said:
mat said:
Radical idea.

But none of them.

Let's take a young team to bed in so there ready for Brasil. With all the political strife in Ukraine England might win it by default as we won't support the EU boycott of the country.

I go for this, forget the old guard lets star from a fresh and build a new team for the next world cup.

Can someone please call talksport and give them shit about this. I'd turn it off but I'm stuck at work and bored.

I can't understand why lescott isn't getting his due. Outside of the fact he plays for city... Or maybe it's just me... I have been on a lescott crusade lately.

mdj0520 said:
I can't understand why lescott isn't getting his due. Outside of the fact he plays for city... Or maybe it's just me... I have been on a lescott crusade lately.

I've had to dip in and out to Talksports debate on it. Has Lescott been mentioned?

A city fan called in RIGHT as a coworker came over to bother me about something. Sounded like he was giving it big. Anyone hear the whole thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.