Terry retires from international football {merged}

Re: John Terry Retires from International Football

DiscoSteve said:
The cookie monster said:
I hope the **** is guilty
That will make up for a shit weekend.
According to the law he's innocent - this an FA farce, stupid w*nkers
Well the Law and the FA work under different burdens of proof. For the law you have to be guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. However, for civil cases and wit the FA you just have to be most likely guilty. The Judge concluded that Terry was most likely guilty and did not trust the either his or Cole's testimony, but it gave a reasonable doubt and so no charge could be made. Looking at the evidence and hearing his story, he probably did say it and will probably be found guilty, which is not what the FA want to do.

He needs to fucking man up and take some responsibility for his actions instead of blaming it on the FA. A disgusting human being who should never have been allowed to captain his country.

I would like to think this will usher in a new era of England players and Hodgson may do away with the old guard who have underachieved for the last 10 years and give youth a chance.

Unfortunately I suspect Roy's already on the phone with Ferdinand as we speak.

Shit bag of the highest order but an absolute class defender, can only be a loss when his replacement is going to be Jagielka, Cahill or Jones.

He'll be able to spend more time with his team mates wives when they're away on international duty.

If Engerland ever win a trophy we can always bring him on, stick him in an Engerland kit and let him do a lap of honour with the trophy for old times sake and all he's done for us. Fuck off you Rag loving Cockernee C**t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.