Terry retires from international football {merged}

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
But the right decision..
No, I don't think so.
As matty has said thats the way it has been dealt with..
Just listening to durham & quinn,its their debate for the hour.
Chelsea banned one of their own fans for life for saying pretty much the same thing to drogba....Wonder if they will do the same thing and sack terry..

I reckon he will lose the captains armband.
I am not interested in what Durham or Gough say on the matter and already understand the point about burden of proof.

I still don't think the FA should have touched it after he was found to be not guilty of any offence in a court of law.

SWP's back said:
The FA should never have got involved after he was acquitted.

Very odd decision from them.

If I was accused of something like this in work, and then acquitted in court, it would be perfectly normal for my employers to conduct their own hearing into the matter after the court case.

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
No, I don't think so.
Chelsea banned one of their own fans for life for saying pretty much the same thing to drogba....Wonder if they will do the same thing and sack terry..

I am not interested in what Durham or Gough say on the matter and already understand the point about burden of proof.

I still don't think the FA should have touched it after he was found to be not guilty of any offence in a court of law.
This!!! Who the fukc do the FA think they are! A fukcing tin-pot outfit who are full of their own self importance.

Dave S said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

This!!! Who the fukc do the FA think they are! A fukcing tin-pot outfit who are full of their own self importance.
He is guilty
And the fa have found him guilty
And he is also a horrible bastard!

The cookie monster said:
Dave S said:
SWP's back said:

He is guilty
And the fa have found him guilty
And he is also a horrible bastard!
Not guilty in the eyes of the law though and I don't care if someone is a horrible bastard or not. It does not alter my feelings on the matter.

City Raider said:
so is the fa's decision to punish suarez and terry differently in itself racist?

I've been thinking the same. England Captain obviously had it perks in everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.