Tevez 2 goals, Bellamy MOTM, Robinho supersub!!!

mr t

Who's moaning now?

Robbies not that shite after all - breathtaking pass to Tevez for the 3rd - the sort of move that turns a game - come on you blues!

I think we would just have held on without Robinho winning the match for us.

Garrido was the super-sub.

I think with Ireland struggling there will be an opening for SWP on Saturday when he should return to the squad.

Great performance from the lads tonight, was good to see us not buckle under the pressure they put us under. Some great attacking passing at times as well.

Robinho will come good, given time. It's just people don't have any patience anymore. He's trying, but nothing he does at the moment is coming off for him. If he would have missed either of the chances Bellamy did tonight people would have been wanting to murder him. He's short of confidence at the moment, he needs the crowd behind him and a goal, and he'll be sorted.

Hi people, sorry for not making a new thread im new. I want to go to City vs United at home with my 10 year old son but im abit confused about the city card, loyalty points thing etc. please can somebody help me. Thanks in advance

what does Ireland bring to the team? He was hopeless tonight, when was the last time he did anything of note?

blucat599 said:
what does Ireland bring to the team? He was hopeless tonight, when was the last time he did anything of note?

He hasn't fit into the team this year but he has more ability than some of our 'superstars'. His passing, vision, technical ability and finishing are great but he isn't suited to the role(s) he is playing in. We can say he isn't versatile enough but when playing in centre attacking mid he really is extremely effective. It is a risk for the manager to play him there of course.

No mate what gets me is that Robinho gets slaughtered but Ireland never gets critcised even though he's been shite all season, it's double standards

Not double standers on my part. I havn't criticized Robinho, he is easily our best player and when he is funny fit and confident he will show us why no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.