Tevez? be honest.......

Re: Be honest.......

Yes. It's his attitude and his goals that I love about him.

But I do think it's funny how we got him from the rags, and the fact the sight of him pisses rags off so much makes it even funnier.

Yes, me loving tevez has nothing to do that he came from the rags

i just love him for his goals etc..

Probably not at first, but after all those goals last season, I think we would.

I had sort of forgotten he came from the swamp, until you just reminded me.

Yes. He is everything a footballer should be. He's world class. He's passionate. He's emotional. There's no question that one day he'll leave City, and when he does I don't know if we'll ever see a player like him in a blue shirt again...:- (

When I first heard Tevez and Mascherano had signed for West Ham I was jealous of them.

He is the man, nothing to do with playing for the rags...that just makes it sweeter.

Yes. Even when he's playing crap his workrate is amazing. Defenders hate playing against him cos he gives them no time on the ball, he plays like a fan.
Compare that to the lazy twat Berbatov. When he's not scoring it must be like playing with 10.

TBh doesn't bother me one bit. I just love him for what he stands for drive, passion and all he wants to do is score goals. Would run to the end of the earth for his team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.