Tevez? be honest.......

Yes, people who run around a lot and put in lots of effort are always loved by crowds.

Tevez also has an excellent goal return of 0.6 per game, which is far and away superior to the universally slagged Adebayor's of 0.5 per game.

Damocles said:
Yes, people who run around a lot and put in lots of effort are always loved by crowds.

Tevez also has an excellent goal return of 0.6 per game, which is far and away superior to the universally slagged Adebayor's of 0.5 per game.

Damning with faint praise.....;- )

Yes I would do, I use to watch Carlos when I was 14/15 play for Boca and I always thought to myself this guy is quality I would love to see him in a City shirt, Every Pro Evo/FIFA/Football Manager game I would sign him because I thought the lad had something special and just loved to imagine what he would look like in a City shirt...........

Fast forward a few years and he signs for West Ham the envy that flowed through my body was unbareable I couldn't believe West Ham had signed one of my favourite players I just couldn't believe how lucky they were to capture such a talent under United/Arsenal and Chelsea's nose.

Then a season later he signed for the rags I felt cheated as tho I've come home and found all my mates dead along with my enitre family and caught my wife in bed with my worse enemy.

Then 2 seasons later when we signed him after 3/4 months of will we won't we I was literally over the bluemoon and as soon as that blue shirt went on his back it was as if he had never played for United in my eyes and to this day I'm just over joyed having one of the best strikers (in my eyes) play in a City shirt.

I LOVE YOU CARLITOS!!!!

yes

top quality player and his application during the games combined with great technical ability make him invaluable to us

Why do people call him Carlito/Carlitos? His name is Carlos Alberto!

I don't believe that he would have had an immediate 'fans favourite' status if he'd never played for United. But we loved Dickov for attitude and work rate, chasing everything. Sun Jihai also never gave less than 100% in any game, regardless of his quality, and was liked because of it. Tevez has this plus quality, unbelievable to watch, 25 goals as well.

I don't even think about him ever playing for them anymore!

Nothing to do with the rags for me. I honestly half-forgot we'd signed him from them. It's his work-rate and commitment which doesn't come at the expense of skill or ability. Too often in the English game we are faced with the choice of one or the other.

danburge82 said:

I don't believe that he would have had an immediate 'fans favourite' status if he'd never played for United. But we loved Dickov for attitude and work rate, chasing everything. Sun Jihai also never gave less than 100% in any game, regardless of his quality, and was liked because of it. Tevez has this plus quality, unbelievable to watch, 25 goals as well.

I think its a variation of spelling of his name like Ashleigh Ashley, Ashlea

It means the same but spelt different

danburge82 said:

'Carlitos' literally means 'little Carlos' and is an affectionate nickname, no different to calling Emmanuel 'Manu' or Vincent 'Vinny'.

But anyway, like C4L has just said, I knew about him from a young lad at Boca and Corinthians and knew he'd make it to the top, for him to play for us is like a fairytale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.