Tevez bid accepted

stony wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if these bids were just a ruse to get us to commit to Aguero.
Now it seems that we have, the Corinthians bid miraculously disappears and we are stuck with a player that wants out and we've already bought his replacement.
Joorabchian obviously thinks we're now in a weakened position and will accept lower offers in a bid to get Tevez off the wage bill.
We've been played and I'd be willing to put money on us being aware what's going on but couldn't risk losing Aguero.
Joorabchian is one sly mo fo.

Sorry I don't go with that, sounds good and plausible, but as someone pointed out Aguero was never meant to be Tevez's replacement, what it might do is slow down any Sneijder deal. I am content for Tevez to honour his contract and for Mancini to decide whether Tevez spend three years with the kids or has a part to play in first team. In respect of that he should be put with the other wantaways and let the bugger moan and groan all he wants in there.

Rammyblues said:
stony wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if these bids were just a ruse to get us to commit to Aguero.
Now it seems that we have, the Corinthians bid miraculously disappears and we are stuck with a player that wants out and we've already bought his replacement.
Joorabchian obviously thinks we're now in a weakened position and will accept lower offers in a bid to get Tevez off the wage bill.
We've been played and I'd be willing to put money on us being aware what's going on but couldn't risk losing Aguero.
Joorabchian is one sly mo fo.

Sorry I don't go with that, sounds good and plausible, but as someone pointed out Aguero was never meant to be Tevez's replacement, what it might do is slow down any Sneijder deal. I am content for Tevez to honour his contract and for Mancini to decide whether Tevez spend three years with the kids or has a part to play in first team. In respect of that he should be put with the other wantaways and let the bugger moan and groan all he wants in there.

I agree that Kia J is as slimy as trying to nail custard to the ceiling. however I also as Rammy says read on here, that Aguero wasn't Tevez's replacement and we were buying him whether Tevez stays or goes (he may have been the other forward mancinin wanted with tevez staying). Boetang going may free the squad up a wee bit for some movement for incoming transfers. This week I'm sure like after taking a big laxative there will be a lot of movement lol!

Any more phrases you heard on telly the night before you want to use, originality is as hard to acieve as nailing custard to the ceiling!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:33 pm --<br /><br />RE: Movement
You missed the chance of using the old "putting a motion on the table" gag!

Neil McNab said:
Any more phrases you heard on telly the night before you want to use, originality is as hard to achieve as nailing custard to the ceiling!

-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:33 pm --

RE: Movement
You missed the chance of using the old "putting a motion on the table" gag!

The Apprentice. I only watched it last night because one of the Interviewer's employs both my son, and daughter in law. The guy who owns "Daisy communications".

de niro said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
de niro said:
It's a blag to get him to Chelsea, they know we wouldn't sell him to them so roman has funded this for the time being.
He'll be a Chelsea player in a year.... Tops.

Please tell me you don't REALLY believe that De Niro ! Come on pal, let it go lol

i just think it smells a bit.

i think city are playing this right, they are inserting clauses in the deal that carlos and his team just can't agree to, they know that we know that they are working a flanker.tevez is being bought to sell on and we wont allow it.
proud of you city.

I think it closes Thursday but in Brasil they have a love of paperwork so players need to be registered tonight for the mountain of paperwork to go through. Not like here with 'Arry sending a fax at two in the morning - dated the previous day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.