Tevez bid accepted

Corinthian bid - 40 mill in installments 1 mill a year for next 40 years

city respond - we accept 40 mill but how about 10 mill a year for 4 years

corinth - you b*stards changing the terms

zangatangring said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Papa Smurf said:
Robinho Came to city cause no one else wanted him, you know why? Cause everyone new he was trouble.

When tevez came to city you KNEW He was trouble.

You buy the worst mercenaries and take them to a complicated place like England and then talk shit about all south Americans. What about zabaleta and the other thousands of players that are all around Europe.

Fuck you racist I'm tired of reading this bullshit, let's take Ireland, Rooney, Ashley Cole, etc to Argentina to see how they behave, I'm sure their behavior would reflect all Europeans.

You don't want south Americans, fine we'll take em all back let's see how attractive the champions league is next year

It's not racist it's xenophobic

Yeah, It's actually racist to call it racism.

I apologize for my racism

Where have people got the idea from that it's because of a loyalty bonus? As far as I can tell that is total nonsense. Seems like we have just told Corinthians they need to alter the structure of the payments which seems like sense to me. They probably only wanted to stump up a small amount now with the rest in future years and as add ons.

zangatangring said:
Papa Smurf said:
zangatangring said:
Yeah, It's actually racist to call it racism.

I apologize for my racism

Nah, it's obviously inadvertent (sorry for being such a %^& and pointing it out). It made me smile that you stood up to the guy.

LOL I was only half kidding , I'm not that sensitive but those type of comments are annoying, tevez has that effect I guess. I kept reading the same BS comment on Redcafe during their Tevez saga. Maybe Mad4It is secretly a Top Red in disguise.

I am sure last week tolmie said something along the lines of two more clubs would show there hand this week regarding tevez and the Corinthians offer would mean nowt .
Could have dreamt it though.

Had a feeling this wasn't going to be easy. If you look at it logically a 40m signing being made by a Brazillian team doesn't really ring true to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.