Tevez bid accepted

de niro said:
It's a blag to get him to Chelsea, they know we wouldn't sell him to them so roman has funded this for the time being.
He'll be a Chelsea player in a year.... Tops.

Please tell me you don't REALLY believe that De Niro ! Come on pal, let it go lol

Well best of luck to Tevez and his family, thanks for what you did for us.

I think we will be in a better place as a team, previously I didn't think Tevez plus Dzeko worked, now we will be able to build a better unit with the money made from the sale.

Tevez agreed personal terms weeks ago won't be a problem!

Good luck to him!... best player I've seen in a blue shirt....

gooneyrovski said:
jjeangi said:
^Reason being?
Just gut feeling tbh. 40+ million from Corinthians...with his dodgy agent and him having a history with Corinthians. I just think his agent is using them to establish a price, then he dont agree a deal with them which will force City to lower their asking price as the window goes on. Yes im mr conspiracy

Why would it force us to lower our price? Your logic is misplaced. He has 3 years left on his contract, if no- one comes in with an acceptable price then he will be told to stay at City, just like he was in December when he handed a transfer request in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.