Tevez can take City to the title - Terry Venables article

AlthamBlue

Sorry if already posted.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2810571/Tevez-can-take-City-to-title.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... title.html</a>

Edit - and my 250th post, woohoo

We have a shot. If we win tomorrow (or later today for you lot in England I guess at this point) our upcoming fixtures are very favorable and we can realistically be withn 3 or 4 points of Chelski or ManUre by mid February. That said, my main goal is still finishing top 4...anything above that is a huge bonus.

supermicahrichards said:
We have a shot. If we win tomorrow (or later today for you lot in England I guess at this point) our upcoming fixtures are very favorable and we can realistically be withn 3 or 4 points of Chelski or ManUre by mid February. That said, my main goal is still finishing top 4...anything above that is a huge bonus.

With our game in hand we could potentially already be 3 points within ManUre..

If we beat Everton and keep the momentum with our fixtures by mid Feb i think we could be above them.

it all ended in tears for venables, but for me, he's easily the most accomplished living english coach. am i wrong? can't think of anyone else now Bobby's gone.

I rate Hodgson as highly but sadly his career didn't give him all the medals it should have

m27 said:
We don't have many players in our ranks who know what it takes to win a title?

What about:

Toure, Tevez, Viera, Bridge, SWP and RSC (5 Bundesligas)? Not forgetting our manager of course.

Clueless c*nt.

I speaking for myself would not class Bridge and SWP as having experience of title wins - I don't even have to check to know they hardly kicked a ball in anger for the Chelsea winning teams.

stumpy_mcfc said:
m27 said:
We don't have many players in our ranks who know what it takes to win a title?

What about:

Toure, Tevez, Viera, Bridge, SWP and RSC (5 Bundesligas)? Not forgetting our manager of course.

Clueless c*nt.

I speaking for myself would not class Bridge and SWP as having experience of title wins - I don't even have to check to know they hardly kicked a ball in anger for the Chelsea winning teams.

I think you should check. You may be surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.