Tevez can take City to the title - Terry Venables article

j jay said:
supermicahrichards said:
We have a shot. If we win tomorrow (or later today for you lot in England I guess at this point) our upcoming fixtures are very favorable and we can realistically be withn 3 or 4 points of Chelski or ManUre by mid February.
That said, my main goal is still finishing top 4...anything above that is a huge bonus.

Wouldnt this be impossible? We can finish in the top 4 but surely anything above that would be impossible !! :-P

Don't confuse highly bloody unlikely with impossible.

bizzbo said:
it all ended in tears for venables, but for me, he's easily the most accomplished living english coach. am i wrong? can't think of anyone else now Bobby's gone.

I rate Hodgson as highly but sadly his career didn't give him all the medals it should have
fair comment

JULES said:
bizzbo said:
it all ended in tears for venables, but for me, he's easily the most accomplished living english coach. am i wrong? can't think of anyone else now Bobby's gone.

I rate Hodgson as highly but sadly his career didn't give him all the medals it should have
fair comment

Malcolm Alison was an excellent coach but a shite manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.