Tevez can take City to the title - Terry Venables article

bizzbo said:
it all ended in tears for venables, but for me, he's easily the most accomplished living english coach. am i wrong? can't think of anyone else now Bobby's gone.

I rate Hodgson as highly but sadly his career didn't give him all the medals it should have

agree with you on this bizzbo!

its a shame it all went tits up in one way or an other for venables he could and should of been one of the greatest managers around still today.

The striker they claim looks like the Incredible Hulk

Who on here has ever claimed he looks like the incredible hulk? I've only ever heard people refer to him as Herman Munster, and that's only in the song we had for him when he was at Yernited!

And this 'relevant' story on the right:

Mancini starts City wine club

ROBERTO MANCINI has told his Man City stars: Win or lose you can hit the booze

How do they sleep at night, twisting quotes and stories for fun?

Absolutely shocking paper, the sooner they go out of business the better! Can't believe anyone still buys this crap!

I'm getting really fed up with all this talk about the title, just because we have a new manager who have won 5 easy matches does not make us title contenders, if we can manage 4th we should be happy about that. How is it that so many think we are the best team in england after 5 matches?!

BlueSinclair said:
I'm getting really fed up with all this talk about the title, just because we have a new manager who have won 5 easy matches does not make us title contenders, if we can manage 4th we should be happy about that. How is it that so many think we are the best team in england after 5 matches?!

City, City, the best team in the land and all the world!

Does that answer your question?

Quite encouraging to hear the likes of Venebles talking like this. I know he's a spiv but at least he's a sense talking spiv .... for the most part.

m27 said:
We don't have many players in our ranks who know what it takes to win a title?

What about:

Toure, Tevez, Viera, Bridge, SWP and RSC (5 Bundesligas)? Not forgetting our manager of course.

Clueless c*nt.
How many of thsoe actually played an important role though?
Only Viera, Tevez and Toure.

supermicahrichards said:
We have a shot. If we win tomorrow (or later today for you lot in England I guess at this point) our upcoming fixtures are very favorable and we can realistically be withn 3 or 4 points of Chelski or ManUre by mid February.
That said, my main goal is still finishing top 4...anything above that is a huge bonus.

Wouldnt this be impossible? We can finish in the top 4 but surely anything above that would be impossible !! :-P

Today is a really big test for us if we could come away with a win and with the run of fixtures coming up we can really close the gap in the next few weeks.Realistically though a draw would be a good result and is the kind of result we need to get in the top four.Probably the first real test selection wise today for old Bobby aswell,it's the kind of game we will need SWP in and although Benjanni did alright the other night the difference in class between him and Roque is massive.

Daviesmcfc said:
m27 said:
We don't have many players in our ranks who know what it takes to win a title?

What about:

Toure, Tevez, Viera, Bridge, SWP and RSC (5 Bundesligas)? Not forgetting our manager of course.

Clueless c*nt.
How many of thsoe actually played an important role though?
Only Viera, Tevez and Toure.

I won't disagree with that, but that wasn't what our Tel said. I've heard this a lot in the media recently about us not having Title winners in our ranks. Well it's simply not true. They've all played differing roles in those title wins but they have the medal and know what it's like to be in a title winning environment.

Some of the media go on like we've got a team of inexperienced kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.