Tevez/City/ARIS betting scandal nonsense

The Sun
Enough Said

Though as this is a very serious article, i hope city's lawyers are onto the Sun like a shot, asking for proof of this story as we all know the Sun has its own agenda against us

hertsblue said:
The Sun
Enough Said

Though as this is a very serious article, i hope city's lawyers are onto the Sun like a shot, asking for proof of this story as we all know the Sun has its own agenda against us

I think it's about time our club took a stand against these non stories about us , if necessary ban them.

There should actually be a law against this. It is speculated that a player would ask another player to possibly speak to tevez.

No substance at all Borders on slander.

Lucky13 said:
hertsblue said:
The Sun
Enough Said

I think it's about time our club took a stand against these non stories about us , if necessary ban them.

The problem is its a real story and we were mentioned on the tape in a court of law. The sun worded the article very cleverly so to avoid any backlash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.