Tevez could be fit

lee-mcfc said:
hopefully he does play some part in the game , then score and win the match,,,,,,,, then CHELSEA BEAT SPUDS that would make my day!!

But Spurs and us only need to win by 2 clear goals and we'll be top of the table.

nothingbutskyblues said:
lee-mcfc said:
hopefully he does play some part in the game , then score and win the match,,,,,,,, then CHELSEA BEAT SPUDS that would make my day!!

But Spurs and us only need to win by 2 clear goals and we'll be top of the table.

fuk spurs i hate them i dont want them anywhere near the bluddy top. they got beat last week now they gonna get beat this week:)

+ i want chelsea to win league this year soo....uno:)

samharris said:
johnmc said:
I think it is a smokescreen

Me too John....Tevez will be there.

Agree lads. I said this yesterday when the OS had Tevez being out for the derby as the main headline. Would Hughes really be happy to let Fergie know he was definitely out so early because then there is no doubt surrounding the team and tactics we will play and it gives Baconface ages to prepare? I think it's a blag and he has a strong chance of playing.

It would not surprise me one bit if Tevez starts and him and Bellamy share left and central duties.

I am praying for not only Tevez to be fit, not only for Tevez to score, but for an Adebayor style celebratory knee skid from the centre circle right to the touchline in front of Fergusons feet.

Chippy_boy said:
citytill1die84 said:
Game had Draw writen all ove it imho and I would take it now

Anyone would be mad not to take a draw at the swamp. No matter how much we hate them, you have to accept that rags away and chelsky away are really games that you do well to get anything out of.

Teams are starting to think like that when they visit COMS :-)

before the Ade suspension and the injury worries I wouldn't have taken a draw - I'd have said fook it, we can do 'em.

but now, bloody right I'd take a draw.

erocsevil said:
Picture it now

Shaun Wright Phillips fouled on the right wing by Patrice Evra. The referee plays a brilliant advantage. Wright Phillips brings the ball forward, crosses it in and it finds the head of Carlos Tevez who heads it into the ground and into the bottom left hand corner of the goal sending City 3-1 up. In a fit of excitement, Tevez runs to the bench and slides on his knees to the home dugout putting his hands behind his ears when sliding.

10 minutes earlier the referee waves away Tevez stamping on Neville's face!
i like your way of thinking. but in fairness nothing like that has ever happened in the history of the game.

Farmer Jack said:
I am praying for not only Tevez to be fit, not only for Tevez to score, but for an Adebayor style celebratory knee skid from the centre circle right to the touchline in front of Fergusons feet.
I'm not sure I can take another week like this though. A nice gentlemanly handshake and a trot back to the halfway line will do for me.

Dubai Blue said:
Farmer Jack said:
I'm not sure I can take another week like this though. A nice gentlemanly handshake and a trot back to the halfway line will do for me.

As long as he does it on the pitch and not towards the crowd then I am sure there is nothing anybody can do about it, unless Baconface decides to throw bananas, white plastic chairs, run towards the pitch and beat up a steward?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.